Trader Sam’s party of 7

Tattylou

DIS Veteran
I see Trader Sams takes reservations in California. We are a party of 7 (5 adults and 2 teenagers) going next Feb 2024 so we have lots of time to plans. We typically go when we are at WDW, but that is a different system of first come first serve to get in a cue.
Is it possible to get reservations for 7? I plugged it in today just to see what comes up at 60 days right now and it said “party size too large” or something of that nature. Also, how hard are these reservations to get at 60 days?
Thank you-

If you want to sit inside, it’s likely you will need to split up your group. I believe they can’t accommodate any groups larger than 6 inside. You’re best bet will be to try to get two reservations around the same time for 3 and 4 people.

I couldn't even get a reservation for six. Made two concurrent reservations for four and two and will ask to be seated in adjacent tables, if possible.

If you want to sit inside, it’s likely you will need to split up your group. I believe they can’t accommodate any groups larger than 6 inside. You’re best bet will be to try to get two reservations around the same time for 3 and 4 people.
I couldn't even get a reservation for six. Made two concurrent reservations for four and two and will ask to be seated in adjacent tables, if possible.
OK this is helpful. We will split the group up when the time comes. Thank you.

Actually, I DID make two simultaneous ADRs on one account.
Following the advice of another Disboarder, I used my laptop and phone and hit the time button simultaneously on both devices. Until you actually secure one of the reservations with a credit card, it will hold both times for a few minutes and not lock you out.
Did that Naples as well, where four also seems to be the maximum size for an ADR party.

Following the advice of another Disboarder, I used my laptop and phone and hit the time button simultaneously on both devices. Until you actually secure one of the reservations with a credit card, it will hold both times for a few minutes and not lock you out.
Did that Naples as well, where four also seems to be the maximum size for an ADR party.
That is interesting and you must have quick hands! 😆

Wow- Is that true? I’ve never been to the one in California. We’ve gone to the one in Florida and it’s small, but they do have seating for 7.

There's about 8-12 seats at the bar , and about three two tops , and three to four 4 top tables, but possibly can add a chair to some to accommodate more.

A party of 7 will have to sit at two different tables inside , it is MUCH smaller than in Florida and cozy is a good word for it.
Also be aware anyone under 21 will need to leave by 8pm.
There is much more plenriful seating outdoors but the real show is inside where I suggest.

Plan on splitting the party as close to the times as possible then check in together in person and explain so they can best try to accommodate.

There's about 8-12 seats at the bar , and about three two tops , and three to four 4 top tables, but possibly can add a chair to some to accommodate more.

A party of 7 will have to sit at two different tables inside , it is MUCH smaller than in Florida and cozy is a good word for it.
There is much more plenriful seating outdoors but the real show is inside where I suggest.

Plan on splitting the party as close to the times as possible then check in together in person and explain so they can best try to accommodate.
Yes that’s what we will have to try to do. Florida is 21+ after 8pm too. We were thinking of going on arrival day late afternoon- maybe 3ish depending on what time out flights are- we are ok to split up. This is helpful info. Thank you

if you make an adr is it for inside? I was hoping to sit inside but I didn't know it was so small. We have never been there yet.

That was me and it works perfectly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter