Trading Elements: Boys vs Girls CLOSED ACTIVE

I was feeling so on top of things. But once again, I can't help myself. :rolleyes1 As usual. Anyway, a girl group and a boy group, please. Don't have the foggiest idea as to what I'm going to do. Maybe I'll go read the directions. :confused3 I'll let you know.

That jinger thing is amazing :worship:

I can't answer for the other mummies, but for me its a good swap to use up lots of girly things and get stuff I can use on my pages in return :goodvibes

I'm happy to take a girl spot for group 2 as well, as its only one element for each:)

Updated to here.

Come on Mom to girls!! I know you are out there.
The boy things don't have to have baseballs & bats on them. They just need to be able to used by boys. Blues, greens, neutrals work.

Oh, and these can be Disney or everyday items. So you girl Moms can make Donald, Mickey, Goofy, Pluto, Dalmation, Monster, Cars, Nemo, etc, etc, etc, items. This is a no holds bar swap.

second that about non-sporty for boys - boy-type Disney stuff and appropriate colours are best for me! And dinosaurs of course;)

So for each group we make 4 items for 4 people-so a total of 16 items per group-right?

Nope.
You just make 4 of one element for each team you are in. So if you are in the girl group, you make 4 girl elements and you will get back 4 boy elements.

Ok I've been trying to resist this one but it keeps calling me back! Put me where you need me. I have one of each and since I am so behind on me scrapbooks I can use either boys or girls items.

Only 4 items - I will probably get this done before the other swap I need to do.

bobcat,
I've put in game 2 with the boys and opened up a game 3 to put you in the girls. Hopefully we can get enough players to keep the game 3.

If we don't get enough, if you made Group 1 a 5-slot group I would volunteer for the boys team as well. But only if you need me.

Save them for my niece and god-daughter birthday pages, send them to swap hostesses (I hear you B&MB :thumbsup2 ) or use them as customer gifts for my CM customers (Shhhhhh! Don't tell! )

ETA they might even be suitable for my wedding album - I've got the album and pages, but its low on my list at the moment despite it being my 17th anniversary this year (of course I was barely old enough to be married.....er....)

Where are all the girlie girl Moms?princess:
Don't you want to use up any boyish paper?:groom:

Why not put something on the main scrapping board - its quite an easy swap so you might tempt in some newbies:goodvibes

AWM,
If you want to sqeeze bobcat into group one girls, I'd be happy to make another boy element for that... I'm sure the others wouldn't mind either... just a thought, thinking out load.. now back to the chore list.. I have a note book page filled of things that need done by 2pm... but some of it is details for swap elements too.. so I can cricut them while doing laundry.. off to tackle two more kids' rooms! If you don't see me in about an hour..send out a search party... I'll probably be under another load of :laundy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter