Trading Fire/EMT patches?

heathrow42

3 castles down.. 2 to go!
My sister-in-law gave me some patches from her EMT/Fire dept that she would like me to trade with the WDW fire dept. I have passed by it and also know that there is a Fire Dept in MK. Does anyone know how this works? or where I go to do it?

Thanks in advance!
--Heather

But my husband dropped his off at the firestation. They have a huge collection of patches. The firestation is very close to the Caribbean Beach Resort. You won't be able to miss it. It is the REEDY CREEK FIRE STATION. Not sure if they trade patches.

smiles Patty

princess: princess: princess:

You can also drop a patch off at the MK firehouse on the left as you enter the MK. They display them on the wall in there, too.

We brought our patches with us to the MK Fire House about 2 years ago. We travel to WDW 2-3 times a year and we always went to the station to see if our patches were displayed.

We never saw them as asked the CM several times what happens to the patches if they are not displayed. We were told that they receive many patches and sometimes they "magically disappear" from the Fire House. We have noted that the some of the patches have been displayed at the firehouse for some time.

When I was there in March I again stopped by and a guest was leaving a patch with the CM. She told us that because they receive so many patches and they have been asked why they are not all displayed, The Fire House Staff is going to add a new display board and the patches will be rotated on a "regular" basis.

I asked what "regular basis" was and she told me they hoped to change them and add new ones every 3-6 month.

Sounds like a great idea to me - Look for your patches on your next trip to the MK Fire House !

Bob D.

Originally posted by peagreenid
But my husband dropped his off at the firestation. They have a huge collection of patches. The firestation is very close to the Caribbean Beach Resort. You won't be able to miss it. It is the REEDY CREEK FIRE STATION. Not sure if they trade patches.

Thanks for posting this. My husband is a fireman/emt and we will have to stop there and give them a patch from our fire dept.

Have a good day!!:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter