Trading SOME *RARE* I Own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
HEY RISER, WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!
Ok I wanna make a legit offer here dude, between old friends ok? lol
Remember that red tent you promised me for my birthday? ok well since I never got it I'd like to offer you a spider web divider for it. Oh brings to mind.....oh what a tangled web we weave.

ok thanks dude

Well for every single thing i offer a giant piece of chocolate cake and a 50 credit spree

Ok roller that did it rofl
You know RISER just wants a fair deal so.............
NED PIN FOR EVER ITEM
Actually Im serious I have that many ned pins so thats a good trade.

Ok roller that did it rofl
You know RISER just wants a fair deal so.............
NED PIN FOR EVER ITEM
Actually Im serious I have that many ned pins so thats a good trade.

Okay that's it, i'm gonna so over offer:
For everything:
2x Ned Pins
2x Capn Blackheart Pins
1x Piece of Cake @_@

Need some Stitch Hats, Inferno and some of that Beta stuff, but what do you trade for when the guy already has it all.

So here is my offer.....

- 1x 1993 Toyota Corolla (Blue, 115000 miles)
- 2x Barry Bonds Rookie Card (TOPPS 87)
- 8x Krispy Kreme $10 Gift Certificates
- 1x 500 Minute Calling Card to Psychic Friends Network

and may throw in my neighbors dog (3 yr old Yellow Lab)...if not budging.

Need some Stitch Hats, Inferno and some of that Beta stuff, but what do you trade for when the guy already has it all.

So here is my offer.....

rofl
DO DIS PPL KNOW HOW TO OFFER OR WHAT ROFL

If you scam one person even out of a tiki I will see to it you will wish they banned you for 10 years.

Oh and you owe me a stitch hat.

Yes the stitch hat looks great right above Daisys Head aengus is very generous to pull a stitch hat out of his pocket and lend it to a true friend hugs to Aengus and Daisy!

P.S. I offer Yeti Pin for stitch hat to give back to Aengus :D

Wow I am at a loss at words. We can't trade certain items or codes on here so as to protect us from scammers, but this person shows back up after numerous reports of his trading habits?

Oh yea, Riser I heard you were banned, so how can you trade?

Wow I am at a loss at words. We can't trade certain items or codes on here so as to protect us from scammers, but this person shows back up after numerous reports of his trading habits?

Oh yea, Riser I heard you were banned, so how can you trade?
I think it's the sand factor. Sand is dirty, gritty, and nasty, and no matter how hard you try you can't get rid of it, it has an awful way of sticking around that makes you despise it even more. :sad2: VMK needs to get out the pressure washer and blast some of the sand away for 10 years.

So here is my offer.....

I'll substitute the 1993 Corolla for my now-deceased 1990 Toyota Camry and I'll even ADD the blankie that my almost one-year old spit up on earlier :) Can't get a better deal than that, my friend.

Oh and if you add in another Stitch, I'll include the McDonald's Wrapper from the backseat of my car. It has all sorts of practical value!

I'll substitute the 1993 Corolla for my now-deceased 1990 Toyota Camry and I'll even ADD the blankie that my almost one-year old spit up on earlier :) Can't get a better deal than that, my friend.

Oh and if you add in another Stitch, I'll include the McDonald's Wrapper from the backseat of my car. It has all sorts of practical value!

oh it's so on bubble,:rotfl: i offer my parents 2003 White Explorer, my sisters blankie, my sisters teddy bear, and my house for all your stuff :-)

oh it's so on bubble,:rotfl: i offer my parents 2003 White Explorer, my sisters blankie, my sisters teddy bear, and my house for all your stuff :-)

Fine, pulling out the big guns. The lint from under my couch, the hairball from my dog, my imaginary friend Princess Snowflake, and my mother-in-law. Truly, it's a great deal. Beat that, Roller:snooty:

My offer is for everything you have.

chjail.jpg

ccjail.jpg

Fine, pulling out the big guns. The lint from under my couch, the hairball from my dog, my imaginary friend Princess Snowflake, and my mother-in-law. Truly, it's a great deal. Beat that, Roller:snooty:

Oh yea?!?! oh yea!?! i offer my parents, my little sister, my dog, my bed, my arm, my leg, and cheese oh yea beat that!! :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter