Trading:Tron Table & 2 Chairs, Bling magic & more Updated 2/12

Hi again.

I have updated my offer.

2 Snowman magic (OR 1 bat magic OR 1 confetti magic)

for these items:
HSM Piano
Black Beret
BB Chair Green
BB blue crates (3)

Please let me know.

Thanks.

Hi again.

I have updated my offer.

2 Snowman magic (OR 1 bat magic OR 1 confetti magic)

for these items:
HSM Piano
Black Beret
BB Chair Green
BB blue crates (3)

Please let me know.

Thanks.

After some thought, I still don't think I am going to accept this offer because I feel the green BB chair boosts the total up 10K. I've looked up some other offers and they seemed to average 8K and they are now about 1.5 years old and was only released by participation prize. The other items are also about a year or more old. I'm really interested in the confettii magic, so if there is a way to work something out let me know. Again you are welcome to offer again. :)

Ash,

I have only been playing VMK for a month and this is my first big trade. So I'm kind of guessing at the value of things. :upsidedow

How about this?

1 Confetti magic and 1 Snowman magic for:

HSM Piano
Black Beret
BB Chair Green
BB blue crates (3)

Thanks for your patience. :)

Hiya Ash,

For:

Gold Turnstyle
50th lamp
gold edition chair
BB Chair Green
Teleport Pin

I offer:

1x 1* Confetti
1x 1* Bat
1x 1* Snowman
1x Pirate Stool and post set

Thanks,
redsfan

Eeyore, Red, and Astro -

Sorry I have not had a chance to reply, I was feeling very under the weather yesterday, so I'll look at and review your offers today hopfully. Due to yesterday I became Behind in my School work so if I can catch up I'll be back to let you all know how i'm feeling about these offers. :) Thanks for offering, I will try to make sure you don't wait too long for my answers :)

Hi, Ash.

Sorry you're not feeling well. Hope you are better soon. :wizard:

And school certainly comes ahead of VMK. :3dglasses

Ash,

I have only been playing VMK for a month and this is my first big trade. So I'm kind of guessing at the value of things. :upsidedow

How about this?

1 Confetti magic and 1 Snowman magic for:

HSM Piano
Black Beret
BB Chair Green
BB blue crates (3)

Thanks for your patience. :)

Hi Eeyore - I appreciate you baring with me as well :) I don't normally do big trades either :) This is what I was thinking, feel free to let me know what you think:
HSM Piano- 3500 (in park only retired quest)
Black Beret -2000 (retired a year ago)
BB Blue crates - 1500each (retired a year ago - bought for 500credits i believe)
= 10K (confettii magic)

I am putting the BB chair on hold as I am also considering red's offer in which he is looking at it as well. again let me know what you think :)

----

Hiya Ash,

For:

Gold Turnstyle
50th lamp
gold edition chair
BB Chair Green
Teleport Pin

I offer:

1x 1* Confetti
1x 1* Bat
1x 1* Snowman
1x Pirate Stool and post set

Thanks,
redsfan

Hi red- thanks for the offer, I'm looking it over, and I'll let you know tonight or tomorrow what I think :) Thanks for your patience as well. :)

----

Hi,

I offer 10,000 in credits through my kiosk for your Teleport pin.

Thanks for considering.

- Astro

Astro - I am going to pass on your offer, I feel teleport is worth more than 10K at this moment in time. Thanks for your offer though. :)

Ash,

Thank you for the breakdown. Being new, I really appreciate understanding how people value the individual items. I would like to go ahead with the trade for the confetti magic. I am out of town on business until late Thursday night. While I can access the DIS, I cannot get into VMK. :sad1:
Maybe we can arrange to meet on Friday some time? Please let me know.

Also, I am still interested in the BB chair, so if you do not complete that trade with Red, please get back to be for consideration.

Thanks again for all your help! :)

Golden - I am going to accept this trade if youa re still interested
Some how I never noticed this little sentence as I've been watching your thread, Sorry. I am still interested. Would like to bid still on them. Don't know if you are still interested in the tables as they were quest prizes.
Upping offer for Gold chair, 50th lamp, gold turnstyle to
1* Confetti, 3000 credits/spree

Eeyore - Sounds good, I'll wait until you get back. I do hope you were able to buy an extra magic before tomorrow - as I am guessing all magic month items will leave vmk. :) just keep me posted. :)

Golden- Ill Double check, but since I hadn't heard from you in a while, I think I too forgot. Just let me make sure I have enough again - since i'm considering Red's offer.

MissVMK - I would ask that you make an offer, since I have many items listed in my list, you know what I have to trade, but I do not know what you are interested in. Thanks. :)

Golden- Ill Double check, but since I hadn't heard from you in a while, I think I too forgot. Just let me make sure I have enough again - since i'm considering Red's offer.
Sounds fine. Just let me know. I'll keep a better watch this time. thanks.

Hi Ash,

I see you were ill truly sorry to hear that :( Hope you're doing alot better!!

If you missed the quest and did not get some curtains I can gladly gift to you some I didn't get alot but I can give you 2 curtains :)

LMK when works for you to trade if you still need these :)

BIG hugs:hug: !
-Pirate

Thanks Pirate - I did manage to get a few - though I was looking for a few more. So if you'd like to trade them for something off of my list that is equal value i'd be happy to do so. :)

Hi, Ash.

I'm back and I'm ready to trade whenever you are. :cool1:
I will be on line the rest of the evening.
My VMK name is RikiStarlet.

Thanks again!

Hi eeyore - Sorry I missed you, Had some stuff I had to get done and took longer than I thought. I was hoping to meet up with you tonight, but thats my fault for missing ya. Hows tomorrow look for you?

Hi, Ash.

No problem about missing me last night.

I'll be around all evening tonight. See ya soon. :)

Thanks Eeyore for the great trade - sorry about being forgetful :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter