Transatlantic Westbound 2024--on Halloween, trick or treating?

kelloite

Earning My Ears
Hi y'all!

We are considering the Transatlantic 2024 Westbound cruise (Oct 20-Nov 2).

I see it's not a Halloween cruise, but will they still have trick or treating for kids?

Hi y'all!

I see it's not a Halloween cruise, but will they still have trick or treating for kids?
I strongly doubt, its a hoths activity and i was once on a hoths that included oct 31 and for that itinerary hoths day was alsays on a Mobday so we ended up with our halloween actovotoes on the 29th i believe and nothibg on the 31st so I doubt they ll have candy shipped over just for the TA after dry dock

Hi y'all!

We have booked this cruise. I am still planning on dressing up and I'll be the one handing out candy on Halloween. Not to be cranky, but....I don't need a HOTHS cruise (though, they are very fun) to celebrate Halloween. I can make my own fun. :ccat:

We were on the Dream this halloween and trick or treat consisted of them putting out several tubs of candy in places on Deck 4. Find one and grab as much candy as you want. No map, no CMs, no signage, just a tub of candy. If you asked at GS they said there was no trick or treating. We found out by seeing other cruisers with candy bags and asking about it.

I’m guessing no Pumpkin tree being toted across the Atlantic and back? Or other decorations?

Are those cruises usually sailing full ?
longer cruises like that one as much kids as a 7 day for exemple
don’t get me wrong love kids just wondering since longer cruise school and all ..

Are those cruises usually sailing full ?
longer cruises like that one as much kids as a 7 day for exemple
don’t get me wrong love kids just wondering since longer cruise school and all ..
The longer the cruise, the less children on board. The 2022 Westbound Transatlantic, 12 nights, had 80 kids on boards, and 5 of them Small World Nursery age. By heart I say we sailed at about 55% capacity.

Granted this cruise still had some covid requirements which might prevented people from going (we ended the cruise with 80-100 people in isolation).

Didn't even think about it being a Halloween cruise. Just knew it left on my birthday - and that was the draw for me :)

Hi y'all!

I am not sure if there will be an official DCL trick or treating, but the FB group is planning on having one with its members.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter