Transferring MYW Tickets to Room Key **Updated **

J and R's mom

DIS Veteran
We're taking our first trip to WDW as DVC owners 11/27-12/2. :cool1:

On previous trips, since I purchased the package through WDW CRO, my room key was also my park ticket.

I now have to purchase MYW tickets separately and will, therefore, have a separate room key and park ticket.

Back in June I called MS and spoke with a CM who had once worked at BCV and he told me that I could have my MYW tickets transferred onto my room key once I got there, even if I purchased them ahead of time. He said that he had done it numerous times.

I called today and asked again and the CM called BCV while I held on-line, and she came back and informed me that the only way to have the tickets transferred to our room keys was to buy them at the resort when we arrived but that any tickets I buy ahead of time can not be transferred.

My question is this: Have any DVC members bought their MYW tickets early (preferrbly through TicketMania as I would like to do) and been able to have those ticket transferred onto their room keys recently?

Since I have now received two conflicting answers from MS, I'd like to get some input from folks that might have already done this or tried to.

I just called BCV directly and asked them if this could be done. The CM said, "No," at first and when I told her about reading on the DIS that some folks had had it done she put me on hold to check into it further. When she came back on the line she said that IT CAN BE DONE and to take the request over to the hotel concierge desk and they'll handle the transaction there.

I hope this helps anyone else with this same question. At the very least, be prepared for a NO at first and then keep asking and someone will eventually be able to get it done for you, most likely the concierge desk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter