Transporation to and from airport..

Nhorse

Earning My Ears
What's the cheapest way to get from Orlando International Airport to our hotel?

I start my college program with Disney on Jan 13, and my Mom is flying down with me on the 12. We're staying the night at the All Stars Music, and then she's flying back the later that day on the 13.

We've only flown once, and never to Disney, so I have no idea what our options are. I've heard of Mears shuttle, how does that work, and how much does it cost? Any advice would be greatly appreciated (sp), and Thanks in advance :)

Natalie

For two people, Mears is cheapest...for any more than that, your best best is a towncar. Even for just the two of you, you might want to take a towncar for the convenience. When my husband an I go to WDW or on a Disney Cruise, we always use Happy Limo. Mears is okay, but you are placed on a shuttle or bus that leaves only when there are enough people. Usually, after being packed in lile a saradine, you must endure a trip to multiple hotels before reaching your own. With a towncar, you have your own private vehicle and driver. You leave immediately and ride in comfort, directly to your destination. They will also do a grocery stop if you need one. We used to do Mears, but once we learned about towncars we got spoiled.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

I just booked with Fl Tours because there was a printable $5.00 coupon on line. To the All Star Resorts it would be $90 after that coupon. I'm really not sure if Mears is cheaper than that.

Mears is $28 pp RT. The last time I used them they took us even though we were the only ones on the bus.

Thanks for the advice, I think we'll look into Mears, do they have a web site? Also, do you need to make advance reservations, or can we just arrange it when we arrive in Orlando?

Thanks again :)

Natalie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter