Transportation costs, taxi vs. towncar?

cforza

Mouseketeer
Our family of 4 needs transportation from the airport to the Swan at Disney, then from the Swan to the Hard Rock, and Finally from the Hard Rock back to the Airport. Does anyone know what a taxi costs from Disney to the Hard Rock (Universal)? What about from the Hard Rock to the Airport? Thanks, I'm trying to decide between a towncar or taxi.

The Universal hotels use Mears. Here's some prices:

To Walt Disney World parks (round trip)
Per person: $12

Departure times: 25 minutes after the hour (PBH), 30 minutes after the hour (HRH)

To Orlando International Airport:
One way: $13 adults, $9 child (4-11)
Round trip: $23 adults, $16 child (4-11)

Departs: 25 minutes past the hour (PBH), 30 minutes past the hour (HRH)

Advance reservation required, 4 hour minimum advance notice for airport shuttle.

We are doing something similar. I am using Yourride for $110 for the whole thing, with a grocery stop included. We land at one in the morning, so maybe he charges a little extra for that. We are stopping for groceries when we go from Disney (Riverside) to Portofino Bay. Tiffany quoted me $107, but the guy from Yourride sounded so nice, I decided to go with him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter