Transportation for an Early PS?

cgajdzisz

Mouseketeer
We are staying at POR and have a PS for CRT for 8:10 on 4/18/02. I heard the buses don't start going to the parks until 7:30. Has anyone had trouble getting to their PS on time?We are depending on WDW transportation and not renting a car. :confused:

How early are your PS's? We had a PS's for Donald's Breakfastasaurus at 9 am. We were at the Poly so we walked to the TTC and grabbed a bus from there.

Here is a link to help you figure on the amount of time needed to
get from place to place:

http://www.ourlaughingplace.com/asp/twiz.asp

I hope this helps

i'm concerned with an 8:10 PS for CRT on 4/18. I read on another board that the person was told to take a cab from her hotel for an 8:00 PS. I think that is unfair since the whole idea of staying onsite is not having to worry about renting cars etc.:(

I was worried too! But, I've been told by 3 different people that all I have to do is notify someone at my resort and they will make Disney transportation arrangements for me. Supposedly this starts about 7a (an hour or so before the early PS's).

I'll find out for sure in just 19 days!

Thanks for the info Gracie. I'm so woried about this we have 2 DD's 5 and 8 months. I had to work hard for that PS and I wouldn't want to disappoint them and miss it!:o

Beginning at 7:00 a.m. there are a few Disney buses circulating through the resorts to pickup guests with early PS's in the parks. These buses are marked "Character Breakfast". You don't have to request one through your resort front desk unless you are staying at Fort Wilderness. But it wouldn't hurt to ask anyway.

This info is very helpful but does anyone know about transportation at the Dolphin resort?WE also have an early PS in Magic Kingdom.Maybe I should post this Question on another post?I realize The Dolphin resort is not Disney owned..but has some of the same perks?We are concerned on how to get to MK in the AM.Thanks for any info or help .

The Character Breakfast buses do pick up guests at the Swan and Dolphin starting at 7:00 a.m. and continuing at 20 minute intervals until 8:00 when the regular buses start running.

When you get to the MK turnstiles tell the CMs there that you have a breakfast PS. They will pass you through to the park.

I have a PS at 7:30 am at the Floridian, and I'm staying at the Wilderness Lodge. Is the early transportation Character Breakfast buses going to get me there on time?

Originally posted by SnowWhiteIsDreaming
I have a PS at 7:30 am at the Floridian, and I'm staying at the Wilderness Lodge. Is the early transportation Character Breakfast buses going to get me there on time?

Probably not. The Character Breakfast buses only go to the parks, not to other resorts. So there won't be one scheduled to go from WL to GF. What you could do is take a breakfast bus to MK, then switch to the resort monorail there. The resort monorail starts running at 7:15. If you want to be sure to get there by 7:30 you should take a taxi.

Thank you so much Master Gracey!

After reading your reply, I decided to move the PS until after 8:00 to give us time get there by the buses and monorails. I was pleased that it was still easy to get the time I wanted. I originally called for the PS at the 120 day mark. And now it is less than 45 days away.

Again, thanks for the advice. I will be less stressed out with this later PS time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter