• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Transportation for Rope Drop Addicts

GertOregon

Earning My Ears
We're staying at the Grand Floridian and our goal is to be first in line at the park each day!
• I know that we should be at the bus stop 90 minutes before early entry (Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios days)
• We're walking to Magic Kingdom. Is the path open 24/7?
• Disney says the monorails start running 30 min. before park entry. Is that early or regular entry? Do the trains REALLY start at that time, or should we get to the station earlier than that? (Epcot day)
Thank you in advance for your advice!

It’s recommended to be towards the front of the crowds to be at any transportation 90 mins before ETPE begins.

For your Epcot day, the monorail won’t be running yet but it will put you towards the front of the line.

Not sure if there is still a stopping point along the path on the way to MK. In the past there was a security stop but not sure that’s still there.

You don’t have to line up 90 mins early but depending on crowds it will put you further back in the line for when it dies start running.

We're staying at the Grand Floridian and our goal is to be first in line at the park each day!
• I know that we should be at the bus stop 90 minutes before early entry (Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios days)
• Disney says the monorails start running 30 min. before park entry. Is that early or regular entry? Do the trains REALLY start at that time, or should we get to the station earlier than that? (Epcot day)

For your EPCOT day, investigate whether it is worth your time to walk from GF to TTC to catch the earliest monorail departing the TTC. I'm sure somebody on the YouTubes has checked this hack.

Monorails will start earlier (ppl have reservations at the different resorts) but won't stop at MK until later. For your Epcot day, I'd plan on getting on the monorail early, taking it around to the TTC(hoping they stop, I really can't remember), if it doesn't get off at Poly and walk over.

I will say we've been on the first monorail to Epcot many days abd have NEVER beaten the first buses to Epcot. It's not a big deal, but just preparing you when you're riding in on the monorail and see the ppl. from the buses already at the tapstyles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter