• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Transportation from CSR to AKL

happydays

Mouseketeer
We're trying something new (for us) that I discovered on the resorts board and will be "resort hopping" in the middle of our trip - several nights at CSR and then off to AKL for the remainder of the trip. My question is this: how do we get from one to the other with luggage and without a rental car? Are there taxis readily available? On that day, we are planning to stay away from the parks and just explore the resorts and go to a waterpark. The logistics of this move may kill me.:rolleyes: Hopefully, those of you who have done it can give me some advice. Thanks!

P.S. our kids are small (6 & 3).:D

Let Disney move your luggage for you (just call Bell Services) from CSR to the AKL. They can also store it for you if the new room isn't ready until later. Really, with WDW caring for the baggage, you can just go off for the day, and stop by and check-in to the AKL at your convenience (although I do suggest checking-in by mid afternoon). You can then easily use WDW transportation (a direct bus to both resorts should be available from one of the water parks or DD) to reach the AKL.

DC7800 wrote:
Let Disney move your luggage for you
Now you see ... I would have never thought of that! Thanks for the advice. These boards sure make planning more fun and easy!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter