Transportation questions?

jrgutknecht

Mouseketeer
We're staying in the HRH in mid April. We're planning two days at Universal & IOA and then one day at Discovery Cove and one day at Sea World.

It pains me to rent a car if the only place I'm going ot use it is to drive to Discovery Cove.

Does anyone have any idea what the cost of a taxi is from HRH to Discovery Cove?

How reliable are the shuttle busses to Sea World?

Thanks,

John

We did exactly the same thing last year. Myself, DH, DS 2, and DS 4. We caught the shuttle from the HRH (it's on the ground level near parking lot, ask for directions) to Sea World. Shuttle runs on a schedule so ask at the hotel what are the drop off and pick up times. This worked well for us.

On our DC day we took the shuttle to SW only to find there was no service to DC. We called DC and they sent a guy over to pick us up. Very nice! He said most people take a cab to DC. We took a cab back to HRH from DC but I don't remember the cost but not extravagent by any means. The system may have changed since then to have a shuttle to DC.

We took the quick walk from HRH to US/IOA. It was great!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter