Transportation to and from airport to Hotel

Mahorn

Mouseketeer
Looking at different options have not been since Disney's magical express ended. There are 5 of us and we are looking into something Like Tiffany's town car. Has anyone used them or similar services? Reviews

Thanks

Looking at different options have not been since Disney's magical express ended. There are 5 of us and we are looking into something Like Tiffany's town car. Has anyone used them or similar services? Reviews

Thanks
There are several reviews of different services on this board. Just do a search.

The sponsor of this board, FL Tours, is well respected, and there are others. Mears, which used to operate DME, has both a shuttle service (Mears Connect) and private car service. My family used Tiffany many years ago; this past January we used Tony Hinds.

In Jan my wife and I used Tiffany with no issues (used them previous to DME as well, years ago). In a few weeks we will be using Mears connect as there will be 5 of us so a bit better bargin.

I used Tiffany this past weekend; my 2nd time using them. No issues with drivers (on time). First time using them no issues at all but a few clerical issues with the reservation info this past weekend that left me annoyed (called me while I was already in the car, saying I didn't tip the designated amount. I said I'm in the car- I haven't even tipped yet; you must have the wrong person. After a few minutes of back and forth she finally realized she did. It was embarrassing for me and the driver bc he could hear my entire conversation. For pick up, I got the day before text confirmation and it had the wrong time. When I called, the caller basically said "sorry- that's the time I have listed" It wasn't until I said I would have to cancel bc I'm not leaving earlier that they all of sudden found my correct time. Just left me with a bitter taste.

I used Tiffany this past weekend; my 2nd time using them. No issues with drivers (on time). First time using them no issues at all but a few clerical issues with the reservation info this past weekend that left me annoyed (called me while I was already in the car, saying I didn't tip the designated amount. I said I'm in the car- I haven't even tipped yet; you must have the wrong person. After a few minutes of back and forth she finally realized she did. It was embarrassing for me and the driver bc he could hear my entire conversation. For pick up, I got the day before text confirmation and it had the wrong time. When I called, the caller basically said "sorry- that's the time I have listed" It wasn't until I said I would have to cancel bc I'm not leaving earlier that they all of sudden found my correct time. Just left me with a bitter taste.

That whole tip thing alone would keep me from using them. Gosh. That is awful.

Been a Tiffany customer for years and years. Reliable, friendly competitively priced service.

I used the Mears private car service from MCO to home here in central Florida a few weeks ago. Due to mechanical issues we ended up coming in 12 hours (the next day) late. They kept track of our flights and were there with their ipad sign at the bottom of the escalator when we arrived. Helped us with the heavy luggage and got us home quickly and safely. I highly recommend them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter