Transportation to Parks from Expo

tomu570

Drink up me 'earties, yo ho
Hello,

This will be my first runDisney event without a rental car. Is there transportation from the expo directly to the parks or do I have to go back to my resort first to then catch a bus to the parks?

TIA

No, there are no buses from the expo to the parks. You don’t have to go back to YOUR resort, but you do have to go back to A resort. So you could hop a bus to whatever resort is closest to the park you want to go to (like Contemporary for MK or Beach Club for Epcot)
Epcot is my destination park so Beach Club it is. Thanks!!

Epcot is my destination park so Beach Club it is. Thanks!!
Are you planning on *only* picking up your bib and shirt, or shopping for anything else? Because by going directly from the expo to a park you are going to be carrying all of that around with you for the rest of the day.

my suggestions:
From magic walk to contemporary to get expo bus
From Epcot exit international gateway walk to boardwalk or Y&B and take expo bus
From DHS skyliner to CBR and either take internal bus to where their expo transportation is or transfer to the pop/AoA line and bus from there
From DAK bus to animal kingdom lodge than bus to expo

Are you planning on *only* picking up your bib and shirt, or shopping for anything else? Because by going directly from the expo to a park you are going to be carrying all of that around with you for the rest of the day.
Yes. Only grabbing my bib and shirt then I'm high-tailing it out of there to get to Epcot. Thanks.

my suggestions:
From magic walk to contemporary to get expo bus
From Epcot exit international gateway walk to boardwalk or Y&B and take expo bus
From DHS skyliner to CBR and either take internal bus to where their expo transportation is or transfer to the pop/AoA line and bus from there
From DAK bus to animal kingdom lodge than bus to expo
My flight lands late morning and the expo closes at 3:00 on Saturday. I won't have time to go to a park first. I would UBER directly from MCO to the expo but I'm trying to keep the cost down. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter