Travel Channel Alert

Mickymark

Mouseketeer
The Yatch and Beach Club will be featured on the Travel Channel at 12:00 noon on the east coast.

MickyMark, I see you live in Chatsworth.....just outside of my favorite beach in the whole world, LBI!! My question is how do you get the Travel Channel? I have Comcast and as far as I know they don't include it :( Oh wish I could get the Travel Channel !

RobinLyn,
I'm in S. Jersey too -- with Comcast we don't get the Travel Channel. I have called them and they just say it's not available in our area. MickeyMark has a dish (I don't admit this too often, but he's my brother ):p I just keep asking him to tape it for me, but nothing so far!

LOL, LtlTree! Thank You for the reply. I just can't understand why a big money making company as Comcast can't carry one travel channel. I think I'm going to email them again and call as you have. Maybe we can try and change their minds :D

I agree! Maybe with a little pressure we can get them to pick it up! There was one special that I really wanted to see -- it was the "behind the scenes" episode when they built MK. My brother said they showed Main Street as a dirt road and Seven Seas Lagoon when it was being dug. That would have been pretty cool to see (thanks again Mark for taping that one for me! :p ) I had even checked to see if they sell the videos to this series on the site, but they are not available.

Beth A -- I know that if you go to www.discoverytravel.com you can find a listing of the upcoming shows.

I'm in TN and have Comcast and I get the Travel Channel as part of basic cable service. So Comcast carries it in some markets!

I saw the show last week so I bet the replay it often. It was something about the top Flordia Hotels.

Pam

Pam, the one you saw was the Travel Channel picks for the top 10 hotels for families, it only had a few minutes of the BC/YC special. There is a 1/2 hour special called great hotels that has even more then what you saw, the full 30 mins is dedicated to BC/YC.

Wow...I missed that one! I thought the short bit I saw was pretty good. Now I'm going to have to find this one!

What is the name of the show it was featured on? Looking at the guide on the internet, you can't tell what the show is about...only the title of it. Like Ultimate Vacations doesn't tell what places they are going to feature.

Thanks,
Pam

The name of the show is called Great Hotels. I just looked at the Travel Channel Channel and they aren't featuring the YC/BC episode again in February. They usually do it often though so I would look again in March. The only ones they have listed this month are the AKL - 2/26 at 12:30 PM and Grand Floridian 2/28 at 12:00 PM.

I figured out how to search on their website! I'll just search again next month for the YC/BC.

Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter