Travel to Boardwalk from FW

Tuffcookie

Enjoys an early hour of peace. Is a smart cookie.
What's the quickest way (besides driving, myself)? I want to meet a bunch of DISers there on April 3rd at 9:30 AM.

TC:cool:

No matter what way you look at it, you'll need to switch buses a couple of times. One way is to take a FW bus to the TTC, switch to a bus for DTD, then get the bus to the Boardwalk.

Good luck, and have a great time.

Songbert, Can I possibly take the boat over to MK and get a bus going to Boardwalk from MK? (or is that too time consuming????)

TC:cool:

I'm not sure if that would be any faster; I don't remember how long the boat takes to get to MK from FW.

Anyone have any better idea?

I would take the boat to MK, then grab a BW bus. That would be the fastest way. :D

I haven't been in 4 years, and we will be there in August, so that helps me, too!!

Seems like maybe the transportation has improved. When we stayed at ASMu last time, it seemed to take forever to get anywhere!!

How long does it take for the boat trip from FW to MK?

We'll be there in July!!! I've only been counting since LAST August - how could I forget!!!
:confused:

It's about a 20 minute boat ride. It depends on whether or not the boat stops at other resorts on the way. It's a nice place to sit back, relax, and enjoy the sunshine and being at WDW!! :)

Just realized that I spelled your name wrong in my post.....sorry, Rhonda :eek:

Thanks for the info

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter