Travel to WDW resorts from airport

krisk

Earning My Ears
I have a question regarding transportation from Orlando Intl. Airport to WDW. In the past I have used the airport shuttle vans, they were not accomodating for my daughters car seat. Now I have two children and would like an alternative form of transportation. I will be staying at the Yacht Club, and will be going on Friday Jan 7th. Any suggestions? Can anyone give advice on a REASONABLE limo service or the like.

Thanks

Mears, the same company that operates the shuttles, has Town Car service from MCO. Usually the price is a not much more than the shuttle and the driver will be waiting at baggage claim when you arrive.

Two years ago we used Tiffany Towncars for transportation to/from the airport and WDW. Both my sons needed booster seats, and they provided them. The used a van instead of a town car since they figured that an adult in the backseat with two boosters would be too cramped. Their service was great, they met us in the baggage claim area and helped with luggage. For the return trip, we came down to the lobby about 10 minutes early and Fabio was already waiting for us. I just booked them for our trip next month, and it was around $90 round trip (plus tip). Their website is http://www.tiffanytowncars.com/. Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter