Traveling to Disney with a Baby

shmoogrrrl

Tigger Goddess
Two friends of mine will be at Disney World next week while one of them attends a conference. They are bringing their 3 month old baby on the trip and they had a question about traveling to Disney with her. I wasn't sure of the answer so I thought I'd see if anyone here knew.

What they wanted to know is if Disney has a set up where they can wait in line with the baby then take turns riding a ride withough having to get back in line for each of them. Did that make sense?

For instance: They wait in line for Test Track at Epcot. When they get up there, the husband rides while the wife waits with the baby. After he is done riding, she passes the baby to him and then can take her turn without having to get out of line and back in at the end.

Does anyone know?

Thanks!

Kathy

Yep, it's called the Baby Swap. Just tell the CM at each ride that you want to do that, and you will get instructions on what to do.

Have fun!

We were on vacation last month with my DD8months The baby swap was great. We used it on all the rides that she couldn't do. She really enjoyed the rides in Fantasy Land. Tell them they are going to have a great time!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter