Traveling With a First Timer!

BirdsOfPreyDave said:
The views from the building with rooms 8501-8836 are of the golf course. It was a beautiful view and a very peaceful setting. I don't have any photos from our balcony from that room, but check out this thread for a google maps satellite view of the resort.

I know the Congress Park view of Downtown Disney is very popular. To be honest, though, it didn't do a lot for me. If you do want a Downtown Disney view, be certain to ask for that specifically in addition to asking for Congress Park. Not all rooms in Congress Park can see DTD. Some look out into the woods.

We've stayed in every section of SSR, and my favorite -- by far -- is the view from the Paddock, especially the buildings closest to the bridge.

This was our view from that building (5501-5836)
http://s1232.photobucket.com/user/B...2011/Disney World Halloween/IMG_2933.jpg.html

I read in another post that the trailers are already in place.[/QUOTE

Wow what a beautiful view. It looks like you were on a high floor.
I'm so sad to hear that construction is already underway! Who knows what it will look like by July!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter