Trick Or Treat Project!

Okay I will set everything up tomorrow. I need to get an order of the rooms

So First

1.WDWfan36 (starting room
4. WDWfan's Trick or treat room

Pick a spot, tell me who you are and when we can meet!

WDWfan36 said:
Okay I will set everything up tomorrow. I need to get an order of the rooms

So First

Pick a spot, tell me who you are and when we can meet!
Can I will be the last room plz lol.

I can be #3 if you like. My room is ready. :) Just let me know when you want to meet online to swap teleporters.

Okay so far this is the list:

So First

2.Birdman94
3.HopelessMagic
6.DisIvyCo

I will wait until tomorrow to make it final!

WDWfan36 said:

So First

2.Birdman94
3.HopelessMagic
6.DisIvyCo

Looks like I'm number 5, haha. My room's all ready! I just haven't decided on a final name yet. :p

Again, are we opening at a specific time? Or did I miss this?

Looks like I'm number 5, haha. My room's all ready! I just haven't decided on a final name yet. :p

Again, are we opening at a specific time? Or did I miss this?

Well on Halloween Day and the Day before Halloween, if you want to just leave a quest machine running all day with prizes I think it would make it easier.

2.Birdman94
3.HopelessMagic
5.Briar_Rose
8..DisIvyCo

WDWfan36 said:
Well on Halloween Day and the Day before Halloween, if you want to just leave a quest machine running all day with prizes I think it would make it easier.

2.Birdman94
3.HopelessMagic
5.Briar_Rose
8..DisIvyCo

Haha, I don't have a quest machine. I wish! :rolleyes:

I honestly won't have that much time to do it the day before Halloween due to some work I have to finish for a couple of my college courses. I was only planning to have my room open on Halloween night. I hope this won't be an inconvenience for anyone.

I don't have a quest machine either. So I'd have to be in the room the entire day or how does that work? If I'm afk, won't they close the room if I get dc for too long? Never had that happen, just curious.

I'm not going to be there all day long though. Will that mess up the line? If so I can't do it. I can only be there for an hour or two at the most. Maybe move me to the end or something. I'm not sure how that works if the host isn't in the room. Never ran into that problem LOL.

NEVERMIND! I got my answer last night. Even if I'm not in the room, since the teleporters are connected, people will be able to walk through and continue the chain with no problems. - insert forehead smacking smilie here -

Yup, I'm waiting to connect room #5, as well. :) I suggested in PM to WDWfan36 that we all meet on VMK sometime tonight and/or tomorrow night to add each other and exchange teleporters, etc. Who's up for this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter