Tried the flour/water mixture shirts

LuvTheMagic985

Mouseketeer
Well didn't know how else to call these shirts...but I read a post that said they did a mickey head shirt with a flour/water mixture to keep tie dye colors from running into the head. I went ahead and let my DD and her friend do it and I have to say it turned out adorable! Also it was extremely easy! If I figure out how to post pics....I'll get them on here. :cool1:

LuvTheMagic985 said:
Well didn't know how else to call these shirts...but I read a post that said they did a mickey head shirt with a flour/water mixture to keep tie dye colors from running into the head. I went ahead and let my DD and her friend do it and I have to say it turned out adorable! Also it was extremely easy! If I figure out how to post pics....I'll get them on here. :cool1:

Well congrats on the successful t-shirts! I can hardly wait to see how they turned out!

cannot wait to see the pics, maybe I will get motivated and get the kids to try this as a project before our cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter