Trip Pics

Terk-1

Dreaming of Disney Cruising!
I have finally scanned all (well almost all) of my pictures from my 2002 solo trip. There are shots of & from my room at the Polynesian, as well as from the different parks. Also, there is a beautiful sunrise shot from the Polynesian that is just amazing!!

ENJOY!!!

http://photos.yahoo.com/wdwfan6

I can't see anything. :( It says This album is currently empty.

Aw, I was looking forward to seeing great pictures of the Poly and a wonderful sunset.

Rats, I couldn't see the photos. I'm sending you a pm, Terk.

Katholyn

Sorry about the trouble. I'm still a little new at using that site. I need to be signed in, before people can enter the site. Please try again.

Aww Terk-1, it's still not working.

Great pictures Terk. I especially loved the sunrise pic.

steven

I don't know why other people can't see them...I can see them just fine :p

Isn't it though? Hey Terk...tell us the truth, you didn't take that picture did you? :p

Steven

FINALLY!!! You guys can see these!! The sunrise one was taken one morning from the Polynesian Resort, looking towards the Wilderness Lodge. It was such an amazing shot that I had to go grab my video camera & disposable camera. The photos were all taken by the HQ Max disposable camera, which takes great daytime shots, but really lousy indoor, night time shots. Told my family that I would like gift cards to Circuit City, so I can buy a 35MM camera. My sister has one and her pics come out great daytime or night time.

Glad you enjoyed the pics!

I can see the photos on both sites :) Thanks for posting the links, you got some great photos!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter