Trip Report--Disney with 3 kids under 7-Updated 4-25 Legoland

IMG_20150508_110810_400.jpg
I love how Legoland has these super cute shaded play areas for children located throughout the park.
IMG_20150508_143212_628.jpg
The Royal Joust is a super cute ride where children can ride Lego horses on a track and pretend to be knights that are jousting!

After a fun filled day the clock struck 6 and the park closed. Literally the rides shut down and the staff ushered everyone to the park entrance. The only thing that remained open was the huge Lego store located at the park entrance. Great spot to find all types of Lego's, souvenirs, post cards, pens, books, cups, etc. It was PACKED in the store because everyone was forced to the park entrance. If you get closterphobic avoid the gift store lol.

We headed back to Bonnet Creek and had dinner at the condo. We ordered pizza to be delivered to the condo. We sat on the balcony and watched the fireworks and relaxed.

Totally forgot to write a quick review on the Back Bay Bar and Grill at Bonnet Creek. We had lunch there outside on our first day on the way to the pool. It is very casual and you can wear swimsuits (as long as you have shoes and a shirt you're good). It is a great place to people watch as you can sit outside beside the walking path. We sat facing the lake. Food is great but pricey. Resort prices. Total for lunch for our family of 5 was $80
IMG_20150506_123219_656.jpg
The kids had chicken fingers and fries/fruit $8 each. It was nice to sit with a great view of the lake.
To learn more about the restaurant here is their website: http://www.wyndham.com/hotels/flori...ando-resort-bonnet-creek/hotel-dining/backbay

I ordered the bbq cheese burger $15 and it was huge! It was so yummy! I also had a frozen strawberry daiquiri $10. My dh ordered the blackened fish taco's. He said they were really good and full of flavor. He had a few beers too. Overall, great lunch, would totally go there again. But it's not cheap!
IMG_20150506_123155_438.jpg

Good idea to bring things like bubbles for the kids to enjoy when we take our breaks!

Seems like a good day at MK and you were getting a lot done. We enjoy Kona (have it booked for our next trip) and love that you can order the Ohana bread pudding for dessert there!

We've enjoyed when we've eaten at Fulton's but I am also excited for the new restaurant (Paddlefish) that is coming there - I like the idea of different seating areas and menus and think the new lounge they will have on the roof will be pretty cool!

I've heard from some others the same thing about the bar/grill at Bonnet Creek in that is is pretty good for what it is but not cheap. Guess as long as you know that going in

Good idea to bring things like bubbles for the kids to enjoy when we take our breaks!

Seems like a good day at MK and you were getting a lot done. We enjoy Kona (have it booked for our next trip) and love that you can order the Ohana bread pudding for dessert there!

We've enjoyed when we've eaten at Fulton's but I am also excited for the new restaurant (Paddlefish) that is coming there - I like the idea of different seating areas and menus and think the new lounge they will have on the roof will be pretty cool!

I've heard from some others the same thing about the bar/grill at Bonnet Creek in that is is pretty good for what it is but not cheap. Guess as long as you know that going in

I haven't heard anything about the new restaurant Paddlefish--sounds really cool with a rooftop lounge! We love Kona and Ohana! I have yet to try the Ohana bread pudding--need to remember that for our next trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter