Trip Report in Progress: Day 7, Back at Epcot, page 6.

THanks for sharing photos of the F&W festival as well as Teppan Edo, both on my to do list. Love the photo of the T-shirt. I think my brothers would love that!

Fabulous photos and report!

Oh I really need that "Get a life" tshirt :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: I need to send it to my neighbours who drive me insane :rotfl2:

I totally agree about the lamington! We tried last years attempt and it was absolutely revolting! So disappointing and really not something that should be served to give people from other countries the impression that we eat such a thing.

They just dont seem to get the Lamington bit do they :rotfl:
When we were at the Iowa state fair someone had entered them in the International cookery section and we were standing there shaking our heads going that's not a lamington and the Anzac biscuits the kids were :eek:horrified they had big chunks of chocolate in them :confused3

I offerred to buy DD a lamington, and she took one look at it and refused.

A CM I was talking to at Liberty Inn said that the New Zealand stand was the most popular.

Teppan Edo looks amazing. We ended up cancelling our ADR due to my fussy boys. We had to order chicken nuggets at Ohana, so figured we would have to endure massive amounts of whinging if we took them to Teppan Edo.

Loving the latest photos. Teppan Edo was our favourite dining experience. I think it was mainly because our extremely fussy eating DS8 at the time ate everything, inc. "shrimp" and we were completely gobsmacked.

Love Epcot, it's my favourite behind Disneyland as well.

Glad someone has written an open letter about that NOT Lamington. :rolleyes1

Love the pics from Germany and Japan.

Loving the report, and it is making me more and more excited. The pick a pearl looks like fun.

Seriously though how is that a lamington... such a sad representation

Looks like DD really enjoyed JTA even with the sore knee. Great photos of EPCOT. I really want to try Teppan Edo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter