Trip Reports?

tnshsms

DIS Veteran
So why doesn't this forum have a trip report section like DCL does? I so wish that existed!! Moderators...help us out here....

I know there are cruise critic but the ones on the disboards tend to be more detailed and the CC ones are typically one or two paragraphs. I'm a planner and visual person, I want more than what CC gives now. Disers seem to do a better job than CC members.

I know there are cruise critic but the ones on the disboards tend to be more detailed and the CC ones are typically one or two paragraphs. I'm a planner and visual person, I want more than what CC gives now. Disers seem to do a better job than CC members.
Are you looking for a specific ship? There are tons of very detailed trip reports on CC.

I suspect its the limited traffic this corner of the DIS gets that makes having a separate trip report section unnecessary. Obviously that's a decision for the Mod's and Webmasters to consider.

Why not write to admin@wdwinfo.com with your suggestion?

I have seen Trip Reports on this page, there's probably not enough of them at this point to warrant a whole dedicated section

Yeah, I searched cruise critic for Anthem trip reports. The 2 I turned up were a couple pages then the writers dropped them. I hate when that happens!

Yeah, I searched cruise critic for Anthem trip reports. The 2 I turned up were a couple pages then the writers dropped them. I hate when that happens!
If you look at the top of the RCI page and click on Anthem of the Seas you can quickly go from page to page looking for trip reports. When I'm looking for a detailed TR I just look for a thread that has a lot of pages.

If you look at the top of the RCI page and click on Anthem of the Seas you can quickly go from page to page looking for trip reports. When I'm looking for a detailed TR I just look for a thread that has a lot of pages.
That's exactly what I did. After 2 duds I was like "Forget it."

That's exactly what I did. After 2 duds I was like "Forget it."
I thought I read a couple live report threads right on the main RCCL boards. I remember someone posting and they included the cruise compasses. I am going on the Anthem in August so I have been reading all threads on the Anthem. Might have been back in December that I read them. I can't remember if I bookmarked the one with the compasses, but I know I wanted to keep it to look at as I get closer to the cruise.

I suspect its the limited traffic this corner of the DIS gets that makes having a separate trip report section unnecessary. Obviously that's a decision for the Mod's and Webmasters to consider.

Why not write to admin@wdwinfo.com with your suggestion?

I took your advice and did that but haven't heard anything back. I probably wont but at least I tried!

In the mean time, there's no reason people couldn't post TR's here.

Agreed! And I know people have posted TR on the main thread but without more organization its not fun to shift thru the threads to find them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter