Trip so far.

jpolak

DIS Veteran
Arrived yesterday to BLT at 11. Went over to contempo cafe for lunch. Which I have to say although the wait for the food was long it was tasty. Room was ready as we finished lunch. Went upstairs and changed for the pool. Before dinner walked over to MK to purchase new TIW card and wouldn't you know it the system was down.
Had dinner at chef mickeys. Food was ok. Characters were great though. So expensive for a family of five for dinner.
Went to Epcot today. Updates to monorail means taking a bus if you want to get there early. Hit TT right at opening. Wait time said 30 minutes but was more like 15. Had breakfast in Norway which never disappoints. Crowds today seem light. Soarin at 2:30 had a 60 minute standby. With the exception of our soarin FP all the others were a waste. We walked onto everything. Spaceship earth said 20 minutes and there wasn't a single person in the line. Wrapping up Epcot now and off to the pool for some r&r. Let you know what happens at MK tomorrow.

You have to love the short wait times, Soarin always seems to be a 45 minute wait minimum, no matter when we go. We usually go to Soarin' first, get in line to a the ride first thing, then grab a fast pass to do it again later. Not much else seems to be crazy wait times (we usually go in October). I am always surprised how quick Mission Space is, and last year Test Track was usually only 20 minutes or so. We make our way back through the other areas (Innovations etc...) and hit the rides and attractions in the morning. Then off to the World for all the entertainment and to enjoy some food. It also seems like as long as we dont come back through at closing time, we can get a few more rides in during early evening.

How hot is it down there? I assume this is a good time of year as most of the southern schools are already in session, and us northerners are sending the kids off this week.

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter