Trip tips...

EmeraldRaptor

Mouseketeer
I'm going to IOA either this Wednesday, or Sunday. I have been to IOA 5 times so far and have never really followed any kind of flight pattern through the park. I usually just start with Hulk or Spiderman first, and then Dr. Doom. Then skip through Seuss Landing, Goto Poseidons fury and Dueling Dragons in Lost Continent, I haven't seen the Sinbad show yet, but I plan on it. Go to Jurassic Park and do the River Adventure, then Trike Counter, and have lunch at Thunder Falls Terrace. After that head to Toon Lagoon and ride the water rides last, and maybe, if the lines are ok, ride Spiderman or Dr. Doom again. Now that was the basic layout of what I do at IOA, I want to hear what you do, or if you have any suggestions for me. I have read alot of Trip Tip guides and most of them seem to be the same, but sometimes people have different plans based on what they like, like me, I head for the thrill rides mostly. For this trip to IOA, instead of eating at Thunder Falls Terrace, I really want to eat at Mytho's Restaraunt, any suggestions?

five times makes you a pro already. you already know what you like and the order of importance to you of each attraction. I hit the dragons first and front row until the line is to long for my taste. next is JPRA, then spidey and doom and hulk all at least once. at that time i have already decided where i want to eat and i hit guest services on the way out of IOA and make ressies. I walk over to US and go straight to MIB and ride single rider till 1/2 prior to my food ressie usually at mtyhos. depending on temperature and how well or poorly i did at MIB i will do hulk once more and then end the day then or take another crack at MIB if i feel another 999,999 game in the air. :D

Yeah, I've only been to US one time and it was during HHN. It was funny, my brother plays it up as a tough guy but he almost puked when he got off BTTF.

I was on Mantis at Cedar Point when the rain really hosed down. I didn't feel cold at all! I've been on coasters when I was wet and it wasn't too bad. I suppose it would be horrid if you were wet and it was 30 degrees out! :)

Hmmm, Yeah I guess. I think I'm going to stick to my regular route, but this time do everything there is to do. Do the things in Seuss Landing, and see the Sinbad show. By the way, is there any kind of show playing in the Toon Lagoon Theatre now, or not? I never got to see the original show they played with the Comic Characters, but I did see the X-treme X-venture show... which sucked. Mainly because when I did see the show I sat down right next to a spot where a baby had been, and let me just say that it's diaper didn't hold in everything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter