Trip to Dis Store!

tigger2on

<font color=6699CC>I can't believe I read this WHO
Hi All
Did a walk down to Eaton Centre Dis Store today. Pre-ordered Ryleigh's "Finding Nemo" just in time for b-day. They have some stuff for 75% off on a rack at front door. Looked like adult t-shirts. All halloween costumes are 33% off.
I wanted a deluxe Snow White costume for Ryleigh and figured with the sale, I might be able to get one for just over $30.
Well that wasn't going to happen since they wanted $134.00 CDN for it! AGHHHHH! I was shocked..... still am. I hate to say it but I found my first Disney rip off!
:mad:
However I did buy her a full Mickey Mouse costume for $36 CDn instead.
I then did a bit of internet browsing and have managed to find a site that has a costume way superior to the one for $134 for a fraction of the cost. Itwas only $35US and came with a cape and has a real crushed velvet bodice. I ordered a bigger size as she can wear it next year of the year after! :)
can someone post if costumes go further down in price by next Wednesday please :hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter