"Trolls doll prmotes child abuse"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trolls-doll-pulled-complaints-promotes-222520913.html
Ok, parents, what do you think? I'm looking at this from the point of view of an adult toy collector that had dreams of being a toy designer. To make the doll giggle when she sits, she needs a trigger. Where else are they supposed to put that trigger?

If they need some sort of trigger, why not put it on the back of the leg, since it has to sit flush with the surface for her to sit? But honestly, I don't see what gasping when she sits adds to the toy.

If they need some sort of trigger, why not put it on the back of the leg, since it has to sit flush with the surface for her to sit? But honestly, I don't see what gasping when she sits adds to the toy.

I own several stuffed animals that do things while sitting. All the electronic components and battery pack are in the body/butt of the doll. Putting the trigger in the leg would require running wires to that spot. Those wire would be prone to breaking. Then you got a toy that doesn't work.

I own several stuffed animals that do things while sitting. All the electronic components and battery pack are in the body/butt of the doll. Putting the trigger in the leg would require running wires to that spot. Those wire would be prone to breaking. Then you got a toy that doesn't work.

Ok. but this isn't in her body/butt, and Ican't imagine any of the toys you're talking about have a trigger quite like poppy's.They should have done it better or left that feature off. Even a sensor that is triggered by light/dark would have been a better and inexpensive option.

I guess I wouldn't leap to pedophilia but I definitely think it's a "what where you thinking" moment. The placement is just an odd but very specific spot when I don't really think it needed to be there. I agree with others was this not tested out and thought "hmm this seems weird"?

Ok, I found the video. That is a weird trigger. Definitely different than any toy I have. But my mind still isn't leaping to pedophilia. It's more along the lines of the Pinkie Pie I have that if I want to change her batteries I have to stick the screwdriver up her butt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter