Tron and DAH

The ride does not officially open to the public until 4/4.
DAH isn’t the normal “public”, so saying when the ride officially opens doesn’t tell me anything. As the other poster pointed out it could happen which is fine with me since we got our tickets before the Tron opening was announced.

Doubtful. I don’t see it being available outside of previews (dvc, ap, cm, d23) until it officially opens on 4/4. I’m expecting for deluxe evening emh it will use VQ like guardians does for evening emh now. I imagine it could be open standby during dah after 4/4 like how guardians was standby during moonlight magic.

Sadly no.
Those poor CM's will want to go home.
New rides are stressful for employees.
New rides don't work smoothly. MK will not want to risk pushing ride more hours than they have to.

Guardians wasn't open during DAH before it officially opened to the public so I assume the same will be for Tron. When it does open on 4/4, expect it to be a virtual queue system like Guardians.

Guardians wasn't open during DAH before it officially opened to the public so I assume the same will be for Tron. When it does open on 4/4, expect it to be a virtual queue system like Guardians.
EPCOT didn't have any ticketed after hours events that I'm aware of, unless I missed something.

EPCOT didn't have any ticketed after hours events that I'm aware of, unless I missed something.
The only thing I would consider “ticketed” after hours at Epcot has been moonlight magic and for that guardians was open with a regular standby queue.

The only thing I would consider “ticketed” after hours at Epcot has been moonlight magic and for that guardians was open with a regular standby queue.
But previews were also available for DVC so it’s like an extension of the DVC Previews not really an extra.

I think if Tron remains open during DAH it would make sense it is more time slots for the preview folks who qualify. Previews and DAH can absolutely be done at the same time.

I agree with most that DAH will NOT include Tron.

Got my preview reservation … found it interesting that you don’t have to set up a park reservation as they do that for you … per the confirmation email I received

Got my preview reservation … found it interesting that you don’t have to set up a park reservation as they do that for you … per the confirmation email I received
Didn’t need a park res for Remy or GotG either. An MK park res should show up in your MDE a few days before your preview, even if you already have a park res for a different park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter