Tron AP preview thread

For those of you who experienced these 'preview' queues before, or have knowledge, what should we expect at 11:00 with the dvc preview? It's 4/5/6. Do we feel lucky and grateful if we're handed a particular day/time? Or might there be an option to select a particular day or a particular return time? It sounds like these things go so quickly that getting any slot is a bonus. Just curious if there's any potential choice at all.
I'm not sure about DVC but with AP you pick a date and time slot

I'm not sure about DVC but with AP you pick a date and time slot
I find this whole process fascinatingly frustrating and way more confusing than need be!! DVC has the added issue of room reservation! It'll be interesting to see how this plays out. I don't think I'm as invested as others (since it opens for real in a few weeks), but I'm up for the challenge of trying to get a preview slot! Should be fun. Good luck to all looking for a spot!

I find this whole process fascinatingly frustrating and way more confusing than need be!! DVC has the added issue of room reservation! It'll be interesting to see how this plays out. I don't think I'm as invested as others (since it opens for real in a few weeks), but I'm up for the challenge of trying to get a preview slot! Should be fun. Good luck to all looking for a spot!
If Disney would have just told us the dates from the start it would be way easier! Not sure why they don't.

The only part I don't get is not letting AP know dates, since why bother waiting around if you know you can't do them. But I don't get why they don't state time and such like DVC, other than there are probably far more APs than DVC so maybe they don't want the site flooded...who knows.

What's weird for me is that the queue is live for Brave and Edge but it won't change on Firefox. It also changed on my phone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter