TRON Plus sized

I was not able to ride in the bike style Tron seats, but had no trouble with the modified seats in the back. I didn't have any trouble fitting on Flight of Passage.

I’ll add that even though I fit just fine in the bike seat for trim, I ended up with horrible back pain. Tween my shoulders from the way your have to crane your neck and push up with your arms to see any thing. If I decide to ride again, may give the back seat a go.

Lots of good tips here! I would also recommend watching some videos from other plus size riders, as there are some techniques that help. Paging Mr. Morrow has a good one.

That said, although we fit, it wasn’t very comfortable, so may try the bench seats next time too.

I was a size 20 (5'3", 250#) when I rode Tron last. The first time, I did fit but I was pinched and sore the entire time. It ruined the experience for me, so the next time I rode it, I used the seat in the back. Not as cool, but way more comfy.

I fit in FOP with no issues.

I’ll add that even though I fit just fine in the bike seat for trim, I ended up with horrible back pain. Tween my shoulders from the way your have to crane your neck and push up with your arms to see any thing. If I decide to ride again, may give the back seat a go.
Same. Even though I'm relatively young, I have arthritis and muscle weakness, so either holding my head back or holding my torso up with my arms is uncomfortable. I don't know if I'd opt for a bench seat. I have sat out Tron when I didn't think the pain would be worth the ride.

It's 100% about your calf size more than anything else.
I inherited bowling pins for calves and the bar couldn't close behind them for me. I wear a size 10/12, but have stubby chubby legs 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
I fit on FOP with no problem.

Definitely try the test seats out front. I assumed I would be fine and was super embarrassed having 2 cast members trying to get me to fit in front of a whole waiting queue. (They were SO KIND and hyping me up because it was so close to latching)
Obviously no one cared or judged me as much as I thought they were... but it felt like a walk of shame to get off the bike and go wait for the bench.

My 7 year old daughter and I agreed that being able to look around during the ride on the bench was great, though we have nothing to compare it to.

Wait time for the bench is hit or miss. Once you get to the loading point and request the bench - -I've had immediate seating and wait an additional 10 minutes. Worth waiting in my opinion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter