Tron previews for DVC?

Wondering the same thing.

We will be down there for most of March, but staying off site.
If I remember correctly, for Remy's it did originally require an on-site stay but then they opened it up to everybody because they didn't fill up. I can't see that happening for TRON. We didn't do GOG so I'm not sure how it worked.

Wondering the same thing.

We will be down there for most of March, but staying off site.
Based on the email wording, I would say no.

"Members using their Membership to stay at a Disney-owned-and-operated hotel at Walt Disney World Resort over an event date are invited to be among the first to experience the new high-tech, high-speed thrills of TRON Lightcycle/Run presented by Enterprise."

Based on the email wording, I would say no.

"Members using their Membership to stay at a Disney-owned-and-operated hotel at Walt Disney World Resort over an event date are invited to be among the first to experience the new high-tech, high-speed thrills of TRON Lightcycle/Run presented by Enterprise."

I am assuming it is only blue card as well...

must make changes to reservations by midnight today. I am thinking definitely must have a stay to participate. My reservation from 3/14-3/22 is on a blue card membership. I bet the DVC preview(s) are before that stay.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-02-13 at 12.17.20 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-02-13 at 12.17.20 PM.png
    216.8 KB · Views: 38
Yes, at the bottom of the email it says it is a Membership Extras Benefit.
That is what I assumed, but thought I would confirmed. We are there Feb25-March 3 and no email and guessed it was because we are resale.

Thanks for confirming! I hope you get a spot :)

Still way more questions than answers!! We happen to have DVC reservations in early March and are likely to hit on the dates they've decided on. We have a 2BR, so up to 8 people on the reservation. If we got a preview spot through registration on 2/16, our son would love to join us for a couple days to do the coaster, too. It's not a problem to add him to the reservation today - nothing lost since we room on the reservation. But I wonder if he also needs a 1-day ticket to be accepted for the preview? And how would that work since these passes are now so date specific, and we don't know the potential dates?! This always seems to get way more complicated than need be!! If nothing else, I bet they fill in some DVC reservations the first half of March - good way to drum up some DVC stays 'just in case'!

That is what I assumed, but thought I would confirmed. We are there Feb25-March 3 and no email and guessed it was because we are resale.

Thanks for confirming! I hope you get a spot :)
We are there 2.25 through 3.3 as well, DVC Y & staying @ Riviera. I didn't get an email either. We do not have AP's, that's for a whole other topic :mad:.

We are there 2.25 through 3.3 as well, DVC Y & staying @ Riviera. I didn't get an email either. We do not have AP's, that's for a whole other topic :mad:.
CM previews run through 3/3, so it's likely that the AP/DVC previews will be after your stay.

I’m feeling hopeful! Got the email, I’m there 2/28-3/7.

I am as well . There from March1st-9th, and got the email. I have a group of 8 people staying at BWV so guess I‘d better look at our scheduling to see when we might all be able to make it work. Hard not knowing the dates in advance however.

So if I remember what I’ve read so far correctly, if we don’t find out the link in advance, we get the link from the email. Does the email generally come out the same morning, before the expected 9 AM registration time?

Also, is it common to experience multi-hour “wait rooms” for this type of registration? I have a work conference call at 10 AM on Thursday so don’t have a ton of flexibility.

Finally, if lucky enough to get through and actually select a reservation, is it a one hour slot on a specific day and time?

We are staying onsite, using points, and a blue card holders. We will be there 3/15-3/18. No email. In the past, has there been a link to go to directly, should our days be within range, or am I out of luck with no email?

Do you need an on property stay to be eligible for DVC preview? Didn't get an e-mail and we're blue card holders.
Last year, we were not on property but still were able to get Cosmic Rewind.

We then booked a couple of nights at Universal and a couple of nights at All Star Music for the day of our Cosmic Rewind pass.

Did not have any DVC days booked for that.

I'
Last year, we were not on property but still were able to get Cosmic Rewind.

We then booked a couple of nights at Universal and a couple of nights at All Star Music for the day of our Cosmic Rewind pass.

Did not have any DVC days booked for that.
It appears that DVC reservations will be required for this one, though - at least based on the email.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter