• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Trouble booking onboard activities with both website and app?

scrapbookjulie

Mouseketeer
Is anyone besides me unable to book onboard activities using either the website OR the app? Both options give me a "we're having trouble...try again later" message. I've been getting that message for weeks. So frustrating. I'm concierge, and fortunately my travel agent has taken care of my booking requests, but it would certainly be nice to get on myself and look to see what other options there might be that I haven't thought of. I'd also like to look at the photo packages. No luck. Anyone else having trouble? I'd think it was a browser issue if it was just happening on my computer. But I don't know why the app isn't working either.

Also, if anyone could give me an idea of what the photo package prices are for 6 night cruises (or 7 night would give me a close enough idea!), that would be great. Thanks! :)

Sometimes they do a little house keeping and shut down for a short bit. Perhaps you could clean out your cookies and try again, just in case it’s you and not them. But I honestly suspect it’s them.

I hate their technology. It always amazes me that with the brilliant people they hire to create new rides, they can’t hire one somewhat competent IT person. 🤣

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter