Trouble buying tickets online

Jubaby

Mouseketeer
I went to the universalstudios.com website and tried to purchase the two-day passes for 4 adults. Went through the whole process including credit card number, then I got a message "Sorry the passes you ordered are sold out. Please back-up and select a different pass"

The only other pass I see is the three-day pass, and I'm certainly not buying that, since I'm only going for two days.

Has anyone else had this happen to them? Weird??

How can Universal run out of their own tickets? Sounds like a website issue to me.

It may be a website issue, but the point is you can wait for the website problems to clear up or find other outlets to buy tickets.

Barry,
There may be other avenues for getting USF/IOA tickets, but not if you want to take advantage of the Kissimmee Third Day Free offer, since the only way to get it is through the Universal website. It was a little frustrating that the website wasn't working properly but they
appear to have resolved the issues with the Third Day Free passes as I was able to purchase some today. Not sure about the regular 2 day passes, but if people can take advantage of the offer in Arissa's link above, they should do it since the unused days never expire (even if they do have to pay an extra $4 over the 2 day pass price on the website for the "Free" day).
Ted

I understood from another thread that the special 3rd day free pass must be used consecutively with the other days. But maybe I'm wrong. At any rate, we only have two days available for Universal on this trip, so I bought the 2 day passes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter