trying to book tomorrow 22nd Feb

jns

<font color=cc3366>Tries hard to get the jelly off
Anyone going to try tomorrow to book BLT / THV

Think I'll give it a try and see if I can change the first 3-4 nights of our BCV booking to the BLTs
looking for a 1 bedroom standard or lake veiw from the 25th August
Wonder how long the phone lines will be and what is my chance

I'll be on the phone too!! We own at SSR and are going in September and want to try BLT probably from 20 - 26th in a studio with lake view (I am hoping that as there are more of these, I might have more luck) .

Let us know how you get on!

Going by the madness when I booked two weeks ago I'd say, start dialing early (a few people said they got through just before 9am.) If you get engaged keep hitting the redial button until you get through and if you do get engaged right away it might be worth dialing the regular (not free) DVC number as a few people reported getting through on that number early on with no delay.

Good luck and let us know how you get on :goodvibes

Got answered straight away
and was able to get what I wanted :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
25th August for 4 nights in a 1 bedroom SV
so hopefully some one can have my 1 bedroom at the BCV now

don't know what to do with myself now
was planning on spending the next few hours on the phone :lmao:

good luck to everyone trying :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Well done in getting what you want! We tried to get through for 25 mins, then we put on hold for 5 mins and then were told the systems are down and we have to ring back after 10 (3pm our time!) :sad2:

I got through on the regular (not free) number thanks to TinkTattoo´s advice. Got our reservation in a lake view studio on 5th September after our Disney Magic cruise for the night before we have to come home.

That was the last reservation for our Summer trip so now I have to wait till 90days out to make our ADR´s.

3 nights at Treasure Island - a tradition now.
7 nights at OKW.
6 nights at Pop with free dining on the bounceback offer.
7 nights on the Magic - Eastern Caribbean.
1 night at Bay Lake Tower.

Hope everyone else is successful getting their reservations.
Carole

Wow!!! That was simple!!! Forgot all about calling as I've been studying but just rang, got thro' straightaway and was able to transfer my existing September booking for 3 nights in a BLT Lake View studio!!! :goodvibes I love it when a plan comes together... :cool1:

Well done everyone :dance3: :dance3:

Thats our trip booked now too :yay: :yay:
4 Nights BLT SV 1 bedroom
8 Nights BCV 1 bedroom
4 Nights Disney Wonder Cat 12gty

now I only have to wait :scared:

That was the last little chunk of trip-planning for me too...

3 nights BLT LV studio...
7 nights DCL Magic Eastern Caribbean/Tortola cruise...
7 nights VWL 1 bedroom...

:love: :love: :love:

Well done everyone. maybe with so many different resorts now it will be easier to get what you want as everybodys seems to like different things.

sounds like really good news.

I am hoping to get a treehouse villa next year, not so sure how easy it will be. Have to wait until August to find out. Hope it will be as easy as it appears to have been for BLT so far.

Have a great time everyone

susan

I got through on the regular (not free) number thanks to TinkTattoo´s advice. Got our reservation in a lake view studio on 5th September after our Disney Magic cruise for the night before we have to come home....

Glad you were able to get straight through - there are reports on the DVC board that the system crashed at about half 9 :eek:

I called and got straight through too - I changed our booking on the 4th & 5th August to a lake view and used our OKW points as I want to bank our BLT ones to use next summer.

Well done to Jackie and Karen as well :thumbsup2

Just wondered if could get some advice we go on 26th Sept for 2 wks we are staying at SSR but would like to change to BLT OR BC but only if we can get full 2 wks what is the best way to do this?, have 2 yr old so might forget to phone at 2pm every day !!!!!By the way in a one bedroom.
And on what date can I phone never changed 2 wk booking before.

Just wondered if could get some advice we go on 26th Sept for 2 wks we are staying at SSR but would like to change to BLT OR BC but only if we can get full 2 wks what is the best way to do this?, have 2 yr old so might forget to phone at 2pm every day !!!!!By the way in a one bedroom.
And on what date can I phone never changed 2 wk booking before.

I think the likelihood of you getting 14 straight nights at either resort is very slim - BC is very popular late Sep/early Oct because of the F&WF. BLT is new and chances are it's probably fully booked for some of your nights already as the BLT owners have been able to book for more than 2 weeks now.

However, having said that, it can't hurt to try - if you haven't already you can call now for the first 8 nights of your holiday (could book 7 nights wef 26 Feb). You would then have to call day by day for the remainder of your booking. Personally, I would wait until I could book it all (wouldn't want to risk not getting some of the nights and having to mess about switching back again) which, for you, will be 3 March.

If you don't want to change resort I'd wait untill you can try and book the whole thing too as Joh has said

Managed to get 14 nights in BLT with bay lake view so I am on cloud 9 & September can not come quick enough.:banana: :banana: :banana:

Managed to get 14 nights in BLT with bay lake view so I am on cloud 9 & September can not come quick enough.:banana: :banana: :banana:

Wow, that's great news - I only hope I have as much luck when I try to book BLT at the end of the month :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter