trying to book tomorrow 22nd Feb

Managed to get 14 nights in BLT with bay lake view so I am on cloud 9 & September can not come quick enough.:banana: :banana: :banana:

Congratulations and enjoy your stay there lucky you
I just phoned and they have availabity for our whole stay there too , trying to decide what to do so far we have booked 4 nights at the BLT and 8 at the BCV

Wow, that's great news - I only hope I have as much luck when I try to book BLT at the end of the month :)
hope you get lucky too :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Well, no luck here. My seven month window opened today and I tried to book Bay Lake Towers from 10th to 16th October and the 10th and 11th was not available in a standard view studio. As we had decided on a split stay anyway, I decided to book three nights in a standard view studio at Animal Kingdom villas and then try again on Friday to get a standard view studio at Bay Lake Towers from 13th to 19th October. If this does not work out, I happily stay at our home resort Old Key West for those nights.

Corinna

Well, no luck here. My seven month window opened today and I tried to book Bay Lake Towers from 10th to 16th October and the 10th and 11th was not available in a standard view studio.....

Sorry you weren't able to get what you wanted :sad2:

I think that standard and MK views will be almost impossible to get at BLT. I know that for most of our reservations we'd prefer an MK view and if we can't get that I'll book a standard view instead to save points.

Well, no luck here. My seven month window opened today and I tried to book Bay Lake Towers from 10th to 16th October and the 10th and 11th was not available in a standard view studio. As we had decided on a split stay anyway, I decided to book three nights in a standard view studio at Animal Kingdom villas and then try again on Friday to get a standard view studio at Bay Lake Towers from 13th to 19th October. If this does not work out, I happily stay at our home resort Old Key West for those nights.

Corinna

I checked on avilablity yesterday too, as our 7 month window opened. they was nothing at all for any studios for the 10th however there is a lake veiw for the 11th. I booked 7 nights at VWL and 8 nights AKV . I have 3 nights yet to fill so may try BLT for those dates.

Sorry you weren't able to get what you wanted :sad2:

I think that standard and MK views will be almost impossible to get at BLT. I know that for most of our reservations we'd prefer an MK view and if we can't get that I'll book a standard view instead to save points.

I am quite happy. We have some points to burn this year so I figured I would love to try BLT, but it really is no big deal if it does not work out. We are in the lucky position that we bought where we want to stay, so if we end up staying at OKW for those 6 nights, I would be happy as well. I think deep down we will miss OKW if we get BLT tomorrow. I am just so happy that DH finally agreed to trying AKV. We will be staying at Kidani and I can't wait to see this.

Corinna

I nearly got a LV studio at BLT however by the time they had canceled my existing reservation it had gone. I managed to get my original reservation back though. The CM recommended canceling the reservation before hand and then phoning dead on 9am to get BLT so they didn't have to cancel it then.

Well, we have decided against BLT after all this. DH was suddenly saying that he would really miss OKW. So we had a little rethink. I had booked three nights at standard view at AKV Kidani. I changed this today to four nights Savannah view studio at Jambo House. The remaining 5 nights we will spend at our home resort OKW. So now we are both happy. BLT will have to wait for another year.

Corinna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter