Trying To decide Where to purchase me HOME RESORT PLEASE HELP

If cost is a huge issue, you have young kids that love MK, and you know you want the space of a 1Bd (smart call)…. then I’m going to be “that guy” and say consider BLT resale.

Cheap points until an upcoming refurb makes it a value buy, long contract, access to the legacy resorts at 7m (BW,BC,GF all on the list), cheap dues, walking distance to MK, monorail to Epcot, large rooms, 2 bathrooms in a 1BD Villa.
BLT was our first contract when we were in a double stroller every trip. There were (gasp!) trips where we didn't even go to Hollywood Studios. There is a great place for a stroller nap outside near the lake, and we definitely used the walking path. All. the. time.

For me, the decor is mid-century nostalgia, but I get why others don't like it. First few years we used our points at our home resorts only, then slowly branched out. I still haven't stayed at a resort I didn't like, or felt like was a one and done.

I think Im going to do the resale route- man I crunched the numbers and yall were CORRECT lord have mercy its so much cheaper and now I can potentially look into staying at GF or BC which are my favorite resorts
That's the conclusion we came to when we recently bought in. The savings helped so much we were able to get way more points than we originally thought. We ended up buying contracts at multiple resorts (Boardwalk, Bay Lake Tower, and Animal Kingdom) so we could have multiple places to stay so we won't get "stuck" at the same resort all the time, even if the possible future multi-site trust happens and it makes 7 month availability worse. Buying multiple sites also made us feel better about buying into a resort like Boardwalk or Beach Club. If only a few of our points expire earlier in 2042, but we get to keep the rest while enjoying many years at a prime location around crescent lake, it doesn't hurt as much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter