Trying to make online ressie for HRH (Universal)......

Sleepy

<font color=royalblue>I'll have to remember that o
I ran into a problem with my military FPO mailing address. Universal is wanting me to "pick a State". I can't just type in "AE". I can't make the ressie without this portion filled in. They can have all the Canadian provinces, etc, but no military options even though they offer a military discount on rooms. :rolleyes: What do I do? Do I use New York as my State since all mail filters through there?

Sleepy said:
I ran into a problem with my military FPO mailing address. Universal is wanting me to "pick a State". I can't just type in "AE". I can't make the ressie without this portion filled in. They can have all the Canadian provinces, etc, but no military options even though they offer a military discount on rooms. :rolleyes: What do I do? Do I use New York as my State since all mail filters through there?[/Q

Use APO AE for the city...if it is AE then I believe it is APO? Then NY for the State.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter