trying to save $$

iNTeNSeBLue98

DIS Veteran
Is it feasible to go to both US & IoA in one day? I'm trying to trim the budget and still see as much of Orlando as possible. We've not been to USE and want to capture the as many majors at both parks as would be possible. A two day visit to USE has not been ruled out, I'm just checking our options.

it would be impossible to do everything at both parks. It really depends on what you will want to do once there. I think 3 to 4 days is perfect, 2 days would allow you to do everything at both parks but you would have to do it commando style.

When we went in May & stayed at HRH we were able to see both parks in a day going on almost everything. During our stays in June & July even with our room keys it was impossible, the parks were much more crowed, we did manage to go to both parks but didn't see everything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter