Trying to trade Vinylmation

We have a duplicate of the Holiday Easter Bunny (don't know if there is a specific name)

If anyone is interested please let me know. We only have about 8 so far, so this is our first duplicate.

Hi all,
Just discovered the Vinylmations, and I love them! I have a couple duplicates if anyone's interested in trading.

Park Series #3
America Sings
Toontown Trolley

If interested, let me know, just looking to get rid of them!
Thanks!

Hi all,
Just discovered the Vinylmations, and I love them! I have a couple duplicates if anyone's interested in trading.

Park Series #3
America Sings
Toontown Trolley

If interested, let me know, just looking to get rid of them!
Thanks!

Off topic slightly:) Would you be interested in trading the Vinyls for Pins? Or if anyone else is interested trading Vinylmation Figurines for Pins, I have plenty to offer, I'm in the UK, btw.

I have D23 (small) and Candy Corn for trade. I am looking for HM Park #1 and Elephant Bathing Pool Park #3.

Which one is HM from Park 1 ?
Are those the only ones you are interested in:confused:

Which one is HM from Park 1 ?
Are those the only ones you are interested in:confused:

There's two HM's from Park 1: there's Creepy Wallpaper, which is a 3" (I'm guessing this is the one the poster is referring to) and there's Watching You the 9"/3" combo.

My wife has an Elephant Trading Pool (with card) to trade. She doesn't collect the clear series.

Post or PM me... TRADED

Hey all

I frequent the boards and am more of a pin trader myself but my sister has gotten into vinylmation and has a few doubles to trade. She has:

Park 3:

WDW Castle
Toon Town Trolley
Carousel
America Sings (2)

Urban 2:

Girlie (2)

She is interested in:

anything from Urban 1

anything from Park 1

from Park 2: anything except festival of the Lion King

from Urban 2: The Green Tea Mickey, Mickey Cartoon, Paint by Numbers, Blue Bear, Green Bear

from Park 3: animation, elephant bathing pool, it's a small world, monorail blue

anything from Urban 3

from Cutesters: apple, bumble bee, cinderella castle, crowned hearts, hearts and mickeys, minnies dress, owl, 3 good fairies

Special events:
holiday around the world
Osbourne Family Spectacle of dancing lights

Long list I know but hey you have to start somewhere...lol

Thanks and Happy Trading!!:banana:

Let me know if you are interested in any and have any of these to trade.

Hey all

I frequent the boards and am more of a pin trader myself but my sister has gotten into vinylmation and has a few doubles to trade. She has:

Park 3:

WDW Castle
Toon Town Trolley
Carousel
America Sings (2)

Urban 2:

Girlie (2)

She is interested in:

anything from Urban 1

anything from Park 1

from Park 2: anything except festival of the Lion King

from Urban 2: The Green Tea Mickey, Mickey Cartoon, Paint by Numbers, Blue Bear, Green Bear

from Park 3: animation, elephant bathing pool, it's a small world, monorail blue

anything from Urban 3

from Cutesters: apple, bumble bee, cinderella castle, crowned hearts, hearts and mickeys, minnies dress, owl, 3 good fairies

Special events:
holiday around the world
Osbourne Family Spectacle of dancing lights

Long list I know but hey you have to start somewhere...lol

Thanks and Happy Trading!!:banana:

Let me know if you are interested in any and have any of these to trade.
I have the Cutesters Owl if you still have an Urban 2: Girlie. Thanks!! what would be the easiest way of trading these? I live in Texas

I just started to collect these and currently have the following to trade if anyone is interested:

Urban #3: Palm Tree --- TRADED
Urban #2: Patchwork
Cutesters: Apple --- TRADED

All include cards but no boxes.

Let me know what you've got to trade!

Thanks!

I also have doubles that I would like to trade.

Park 2:
Monkey
Toon Hole

Park 3:
Monorail
America Sings (3)
Prirate

Hoildays:
Thanksgiving
Flag

Urban 2:
Half Full Drinking glass
Girlie

I have the card for all of them but no box. Please PM me if we can make a trade.
Carolyn

Doubles i would like to trade:

Urban #3 - Palm tree -- TRADED
Urban #2 - Patchwork
Cutesters - Snow Whites Poisoned Apple --- TRADED

Some of the ones I am looking to trade for:

Holiday Series: All except for the American Flag

Cutesters: ladybug, critters, russian, polka dot, fairies, crowned, bee & chaser

Urban #3 - All except palm tree

Urban #2 - cartoon, chinese, confetti, blue bear, PB#, space, green tea

I also have doubles that I would like to trade.

Park 2:
Monkey
Lion King
Ariel
Toon Hole

Park 3:
Monorail
America Sings (3)
Prirate

Hoildays:
Thanksgiving
Flag
Easter Bunny

Urban 2:
Half Full Drinking glass
Girlie

I have the card for all of them but no box. Please PM me if we can make a trade.
Carolyn
I am interested in your Holiday Easter bunny....look at any of my previous posts, do you need any of the 3 i am looking to trade?
Once i hit my 10 post i can PM you thanks!

I still Have M & M to trade!

I am looking for any of the following:

(URBAN 3)
WDW CASTLE
WATERMELON
LITTLE DRAGON
PALM TREES
CHEESEBURGER

(CUTESTERS)
CRITTERS
CUPCAKE
3 GOOD FAIRIES
CINDERELLA CASTLE

I also have Candy Corn in a tin (sealed)
You can fit 2 in a 6x9 bubble mailer & it will cost about $2.50 for 1st class mail with delivery confirmation.
Do you still have the Holiday Melty? I have the Urban #3 Palm tree I am looking to trade

I am interested, after i hit my 10 posts i will PM you back

Hey mellybelle13 I just saw your response. Unfortunately we do not have any more girlie nor do we have WDW Castle. Sorry. We still have America Sings (2), Toon Town Trolley and Carousel. Let me know if you are interested in any of these. Good luck and if we get any more traders I'll be sure to let you know. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter