TS credit used for CS?

tink98

Mouseketeer
I know why would I want to waste a TS meal for CS?? Just wondering if we can't stick to our scheduled ADR's (you know - kids :rolleyes: )and end up with extra TS credits, will they accept them for a cheaper CS meal? Couldn't find any info on this anywhere.

thanks!

I have heard yes, but I can't tell you 100%, hopefully someone here has some experience with this.

No you cannot. The table service and counter service credits are tracked separately in Disney's computer system. There is not a way to use the table service for a counter service location as when you dine at the counter service restaurant it will automatically take the credit out of your counter service pool of meals. The restaurant cannot have it take out of your table service credits.

There have been exceptions made (I believe folks had to go back to their hotel and have some of their TS credits converted to CS credits... it was a hassle, but worth it for them, despite the loss of value), but you may or may not be granted the same exception. I wouldn't rely on being able to do so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter