Tube Lickin' Dolophins and Other Great Lines.

MAGICX2

DIS Veteran
I just about laughed myself out of my seat when Corey was talking about the slide at Aquatica where you have a clear section of tube and are supposed to be able to see the dolphins. He said in the advertising that they totally make it seem like the dolphins are "going to be right there.......like licking the tube.":lmao: I thought that was hilarious!
What are some other lines or things that have happened on the podcasts that have just totally cracked you up? If you can remember the date, please include which podcast it was.:goodvibes

I just about lose it every week when Bob throws extra "R"s in all of his words. That dude is hilarious! Especially with "Caht Cam."

I also thought the line this week by Julie about Hansel and Gretel was exceptionally clever.

The folks over at the Jim Hill Media website also did a review of Aquatica, and had the same problem with the Dolphin Plunge: "it took me three separate trips down Dolphin Plunge before I finally learned which angle I needed to keep my head at (More importantly, when to keep my eyes open) before I finally got to see those dolphins."

There was no mention made there of any tube-licking behavior by the dolphins.

I think this needs to be Corey's tag! :cool1: Kevin got his from a podcast comment--hilarious, by the way...and now Corey should have this!

"Love tube-licking dolphins..." or "They didn't like the tube..." :lmao:

I've adopted Bawb's "they can't hit ya". It came out of my mouth at work today and I couldn't believe I said that! It made me giggle.

DH tends to add the wandering "R" when we talk about Disney lately. Just this week we called to speak to his sister Diana(r). It makes us laugh.

Thanks Crew.

ON the prize show John was sick and unable to sleep so he was a little cranky but here is the set up

Bawb -"theres babies out there"

Pete- "people are out there havin babie? really"

John to Bawb- " why don't you go back to licking the window........theres Babies out there......"

It was a little harsh but like I've said before the visual I got was like a garfeild car window decal and I was no good :lmao: :lmao:

I love Bawb but John and I share the same sense of humor when ever he makes what everyone else thiks is a badf joke I am normally laughing because I get were his train of thought was.....even if the other members don't

OMG! The Tag Fairy took my suggestion for Corey! That makes TWO tags just this week which I have assisted the TF with! I think I need to be tagged "Tag Fairy's Apprentice!" :rotfl2:

For me the all time classic line is Kevin's "Above the pearls, below the crown" comment. Just laughed myself sick at work over that one. My co-workers have gotten used to my outburtst of laughter on Tues and Wed though. I also love how Pete describes the Florida heat: Africa hot!

I wish I remember who said it.. but does anyone remember it being said to make sure the drapes match the carpet.. :lmao: :lmao:

John to Bawb- " why don't you go back to licking the window........theres Babies out there......"

That one absolutely slayed me! I actually forced my DH (who DEFINITELY lacks the Disney gene) to listen to it. I was actually surprised at how amused he was by it - an hour later he snickered & repeated it. Apparently he's now used it at work, to a co-worker who's a few cards short of a deck.

I can't remember whether it was Kevin or John, but someone mentioned the value of getting a locker ... and putting your kids in it. I don't remember which show it was on, but I remember spitting soda out on my computer at work when I heard it.

It was Kevin who said it I believe and I think it was when they were talking about belongings at blizzard beach???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter