Tuesday Terrific Teaser (Riddle)

UtahMama said:
First....How OLD are you, young man?

Shaun Cassidy is a teen heartthrob of the mid 70's, early 80's (my glory days) who starred along with Parker Stevensen starting in 1977 on the ABC show titled, "The Hardy Boys Nancy Drew Mysteries"...Google it!

Ohhhhhh.... that Shaun Cassidy, brother of Butch Cassidy. Gotcha!! ;)

I just had a birthday a few days ago. I've gotten some lovely gifts today. A washer/dryer set, a box of crystaly granuals that made me sick (I don't think Twinkie checked the expiration date when she bought them from the candy store), and some shirts.

It's been a great day! :thumbsup2

And bananas abound! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I don't think anyone got you a cake.....

cake-birthday-candles-flowers-2-80a.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Ohhhhh... uh... flowery! Uh... nice! Thanks!

But there's a misprint... they forgot the zero, then it'll be good.

RV! You're only 30??? (I'm pinching both your cheeks) How cute are YOU? How cute are YOU!!!!?

Shaun is the brother of David Cassidy and son of Shirley Jones (of the Partridge Family...DONT ASK!)

Dont think I didnt see the diet pepsi snark. (waiting to pounce!)

Is it true that Twinkie's do not expire? Or they have a shelf life of infinity? Anyone know this urban legend to be fact or myth?

Nice MANLY cake!!!! Save me a cookie poked piece.

UtahMama said:
RV! You're only 30??? (I'm pinching both your cheeks) How cute are YOU? How cute are YOU!!!!?

:blush:

UtahMama said:
Shaun is the brother of David Cassidy and son of Shirley Jones (of the Partridge Family...DONT ASK!)

I remember something about a bus!

UtahMama said:
Is it true that Twinkie's do not expire? Or they have a shelf life of infinity? Anyone know this urban legend to be fact or myth?

It's true. I have no hard evidence, but I know it to be true. I ate a twinkie back in '83 and it's still there. Don't ask me how I know. :sick:

UtahMama said:
Nice MANLY cake!!!! Save me a cookie poked piece.

Pssst... I don't really like the cake, but I suppose it's the thought that counts. :sad2:

firstmickey said:
How can you not know the Banana Splits!???

Im guessing you don't know who witchie poo is either? :confused3 :teeth:

Surrounded by babies on this thread!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: ;) :rotfl2:
Oh, Oh!!! Pick me!!! I do. I think. HR Puffnstuff, right??? Right????

sheridac said:

Huh? :confused3

Is she talking about my girly cake? I can't help but think of puffnstuff when I look at it.

RoyalVizier said:
Huh? :confused3

Is she talking about my girly cake? I can't help but think of puffnstuff when I look at it.
No, infant!!!! HR Puffnstuff. Google it!!!!

I just have to say, that you all rock, thanks for being there for our Silly and her Mom! :grouphug:

sheridac said:

that would be correct! :thumbsup2

You know...that Muttwing thing is kinda catchy. I like it! :teeth: :rotfl:

RV, I can't believe you didnt know who Shaun Cassidy was!!!!!! :sad2: :sad2: He used to hang on my wall! :teeth:

heydeanie.jpeg

Da doo ron ron ...da doo ron ron!!! ;) :banana: :banana:

UtahMama said:
First....How OLD are you, young man?

Shaun Cassidy is a teen heartthrob of the mid 70's, early 80's (my glory days) who starred along with Parker Stevensen starting in 1977 on the ABC show titled, "The Hardy Boys Nancy Drew Mysteries"...Google it!

THAT show I remember. I loved that show because I loved the books.

(Though I'm ONLY 3 years older than RV, I apparently was a little sponge for pop culture...)

firstmickey said:

RV, I can't believe you didnt know who Shaun Cassidy was!!!!!! :sad2: :sad2: He used to hang on my wall! :teeth:

heydeanie.jpeg

Hes got nothing on Chachi :rolleyes:

firstmickey said:

heydeanie.jpeg

He hung on Pam's wall too. Or Leif Garret. One of those guys.

And she had a Kristy McNichol album. Or poster. Can't remember which.

firstmickey said:

Yes, and tomorrow being my last riddle day while I am bacchanalia-ing with my Viking brethren for a week, I can't wait to see what she comes up with!!!

Plus. I need to see if I can top today's "tribute". :teeth:

Welcome to Mutual of Omaha...

Tonight we watch riddlers as they lie in wait to capture the allusive Tooty Hooty.

HEY! Where'd you all come from?! I was expecting Utah and me to have to Tooty all alone.

Uh... yeah. :blush:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter