Tuesday's HALLOWEEN PARTY RIDDLE edited with answers in

MJ:

newhalw05.gif

and if you just have a red X...that's your "trick" for the day. Im not changing them all! lol

it's a lovely Mickey wearing a skeleton costume...trust me! ;)

I'm IN. I haven't looked for my costume yet. I've been too busy carving a pumpkin. :rolleyes:

Better late than dead, huh? I think I'm in.

Here's my costume.

buddy.jpg

ANybody going trick or treating? We are. I want atomic fireballs. SO if you're in our neighborhood, bring the heat!

Blessings!
MarkyMark

Cantw8 said:
who you calling a ho? :rolleyes: :teeth: Happy Halloween :banana: :banana: here's my costume...like my bone? :teeth:

cavewomanbone.jpg

Nice one, W8!!

P.S. I have a bone to pick with you.... :rotfl2:

FSUMARCHIEF said:
Better late than dead, huh? I think I'm in.

Here's my costume.

buddy.jpg

ANybody going trick or treating? We are. I want atomic fireballs. SO if you're in our neighborhood, bring the heat!

Blessings!
MarkyMark
you want me to bring Olivia ;)

I'll take a mint please. I think I've got 6 and 7. The rest, sadly, remain a mystery.

Breezy_Carol said:
Good morning.

Happy Halloween.

:Pinkbounc for Cami.

Here is my costume. Please don't snicker at it.

300844.jpg

The Tag Fairy

ETA, I'm in.

Is it me, or does the Tag fairy costume look a lot like Leonid the magnificent from Americas got talent?

Attention RIddlers!

Cami had her baby and

:Pinkbounc It's a Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Pinkbounc

barrett7890 said:
Hi Donna, this is Stuart. I've never tried sending a message on this before, so I hope you get this ok. Cami wanted me to let you know that we had a little girl, Abigail Heather, 7lbs 8oz at 23:14 on 31st october 2006. Mother and daughter are well (despite a fairly difficult delivery) and should be home on Thursday. I will leave it to Cami to give you all the details. Right now I need to get to bed. I've been up for the best part of 24 hours and I'm shattered!
Stuart.

Oh how wonderful!!!

Congratulations to Mom and Dad

and

:welcome: and :bday:

to little Abigail!

:cheer2: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :cheer2:

firstmickey said:
Attention RIddlers!

Cami had her baby and

Ooh great news! My niece is an Abigail too. I think it is funny that Stuart says he is "shattered" after Cam did all the work! :teeth:

Typical new dad response. :rotfl:

Congratulations Cami and Stuart. When you get back hope you post a picture. Get some rest first!

firstmickey said:
Attention RIddlers!

Cami had her baby and

NOW THERE'S A

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTY

FOR YA!!

CONGRATUATIONS CAMI AND STUART!!
3.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter