Tuesday's (I can't think of cute title) Riddle

lewdyan1

DIS Veteran
Good morning Riddlers! Send a PM when you know the right answer.

What goes into the water black and comes out red?

I believe I've heard this one before, and now I'm drawing a blank. :confused3

Anyways if it pops into my head I'll be sure to let you know.

Morning. Not in yet :blush:

Leading us today is Buzzy!
leader.gif

Followed closely by Mike
tu.gif

Kelly
tu.gif

Craig
tu.gif

lewdyan1 said:
Leading us today is Buzzy!
leader.gif
I'm going to let Mike co-pilot today unless everyone wants to follow me to work. This is not me but I have to share...

PaintJob.jpg

GaTech said:
I'm going to let Mike co-pilot today unless everyone wants to follow me to work. This is not me but I have to share...

PaintJob.jpg
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Good Morning Sunshines :sunny: I have no clue :confused3

Good Morning. I am not IN, nor will I be anytime soon probably. Off to a busy morning at work, interrupted by leaving for Domenic's Harvest Party at preschool. Maybe I'll be in by supper :teeth:

Have a good day everyone :wave:

lewdyan1 said:
It took a while, but your BFF got it, Donna
tu.gif

is that my TU? Or Angels? Im confused! when it's this cold you can't think properly....but you wouldn't know about such things!!!!!! :rolleyes:

firstmickey said:
is that my TU? Or Angels? Im confused! when it's this cold you can't think properly....but you wouldn't know about such things!!!!!! :rolleyes:
Well, since you haven't helped her yet, I guess it's yours! (insert snarky smilie).

snowwite
tu.gif

Rella
tu.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter