Tuesday's MATH (yes I said MATH) RIDDLE

Oh dear. No PM on the way anytime soon. I will need to utilize all fingers and toes in the vicinity to figure this one out.

Have a great day, everyone!!!!!

Sher, you are most daring to be taunting and teasing the Tag Fairy so openly. You have proven your loveableness -- a lesser being would have had their tags revoked, methinks!!

Heres your handy tip for the day. When you are sick and decide to take Nyquil, it may not be a good idea to then take a shower and attempt to shave your legs :rolleyes: Just sayin :rolleyes1

Like Kramer at the Pizzeria, they turned me away when trying to buy drinks for everyone with coins.

I can offer an Ice Cold Beer. Any takers?

BEER-1020.jpg

L107ANGEL said:
Heres your handy tip for the day. When you are sick and decide to take Nyquil, it may not be a good idea to then take a shower and attempt to shave your legs :rolleyes: Just sayin :rolleyes1
ouch? :bitelip:

L107ANGEL said:
Dyan why are you excited that I look like a prop for Frogs haunted house now :confused3

;)
I was trying to go for a smilie that looked like it was in pain.

L107ANGEL said:

aussiefeet.jpg

You may want to invest in a nail clipper as well.

Happy TLAPD!!

ARRRGH!

pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate:

Think TInk would bring me a hunky pirate today????? Hey, It could happen!
:wizard:

Good Morning Everyone! :wave:

PM sent...

now I'm going to go read the thread...

Ok, with the help of a couple of friends (along with a frantic call from my mother because she needed to know how to delete her little mistake :rotfl: ) I am now IN :cool1:

Angel~ouch! Sadly, I don't need to be on nyquil to have that problem :blush:

And when was today deemed pirate day :confused3

Our new favorite pirate song comes from Lazy Town......

Yar har, fiddle dee dee
Being a pirate is alright with me.

If you want to dance with me
You are a Pirate! pirate:

and that's all I can remember at the moment :rolleyes:

I be in, mateys... pirate:

A pirate said "Arrrrrh, they wanted me to be a teacher, but alas, I only had one pupil..."

But why is the rum gone?

337804681_m.jpg

pirate: Math??? Arrrrrrrgh!!! pirate:

:rotfl: Angel! I just posted a helpful tip on the Angel thread - not a wise move to insert your contacts after you were just handling onions. :blush: :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter