Tuesday's MATH (yes I said MATH) RIDDLE

firstmickey said:
btw.....RV has a nice new tag again...if he ever quits working so much and POSTS! ;) :teeth: :rotfl2:

I keep trying to covince my boss that the riddle is much more important than any work she could ever have me do, but she's proving to be one tough cookie in that regard.

btw... that's bodaciously succulently bleahlicious to all of you! It's about time the tag fairy realized my best inner qualities. :teeth: ;) :rotfl2:

I am in! better late than never
Haven't read the thread yet
Don't need any mints

But I did use a little trick I learned at math camp....

Hey Bleahlicious! Haven't seen you around. I was worried that you were allergic to the twinkie sushi I fixed for breakfast the other day

47422lasso.gif

TwinkieMama said:
Hey Bleahlicious! Haven't seen you around. I was worried that you were allergic to the twinkie sushi I fixed for breakfast the other day

It was vile, revolting, and downright disgusting. :crazy2:

firstmickey said:
You're just on an adjective roll, aren't you? ;) :teeth: :rotfl2:

Well what do you expect from a Math riddle on a Tuesday morning? In all honesty, it was bizarre, curious, far-out, funny, kinky, outlandish, out-of-the-way, peculiar, queer, queerish, quirky, screwy, strange, wacky, way-out, weird, yet somehow at the same time remarkably bleahlicious.

RoyalVizier said:
It was vile, revolting, and downright disgusting. :crazy2:
Well, I was thinking of you.... ;)

If you don't like it don't worry, I have more recipes....
pic_cookbook2.gif

Lol -- I'm looking for mints. I'm up to page 4.

No wonder I don't understand half of what you people say! It looks like you're thread hopping & taking your conversations with you! :lmao:

Are you kidding? I play on all those threads and I still don't understand it! :teeth: :rotfl2: :lmao:

MJ : (with Minty help)
anipilot.gif

firstmickey said:
Are you kidding? I play on all those threads and I still don't understand it! :teeth: :rotfl2: :lmao:

MJ : (with Minty help)
anipilot.gif

Hey, at least my breath is fresh now!!!

mj

chimin' in to the right of the woo hooty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter