Mike
mickey35.gif

Lars
mickey35.gif

Chilehead
mickey35.gif

Buzzy
mickey35.gif

You guys were no help at all :rolleyes: Mr. Google and I are now IN :)

PM sent and I am IN.

NCDisneyMom - what's on your school supply list? Here is what I was told to get for my almost four year old (in addition to the book fee for her workbooks, the monthly pack of wipes, the weekly blanket and the daily change of clothes):

1 box kleenex
1 small school box (pencil box)
coloring book
silly putty

Wait, since when did Silly putty become a school supply? Not crayons, pencils, markers, etc. But silly putty?

Morning everyone!

I'm in, then off to take the girls to swimming lessons. Of course I still need to wake up my oldest!

GeorgiaAristocat said:
PM sent and I am IN.

NCDisneyMom - what's on your school supply list? Here is what I was told to get for my almost four year old (in addition to the book fee for her workbooks, the monthly pack of wipes, the weekly blanket and the daily change of clothes):

1 box kleenex
1 small school box (pencil box)
coloring book
silly putty

Wait, since when did Silly putty become a school supply? Not crayons, pencils, markers, etc. But silly putty?

Have you forgotten the joys of silly putty :confused3

L107ANGEL said:
Have you forgotten the joys of silly putty :confused3
Don't get me wrong - I LOVED silly putty. But, if they are going to make it a school supply, shouldn't they also require Sunday comics?

That was MY favorite thing to do with Silly Putty.

This comes straight from the list of Silliest Uses For Silly Putty (it was #2 on the list):

End an unbearable date by making a swollen gland with Silly Putty and excusing yourself because you're not feeling well.

Now I know why the prom ended so early......

Loubon said:
This comes straight from the list of Silliest Uses For Silly Putty (it was #2 on the list):

End an unbearable date by making a swollen gland with Silly Putty and excusing yourself because you're not feeling well.

Now I know why the prom ended so early......
The prom ended early 'cause the ferret went home. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter